Friday, December 10, 2004

wFL Petition outing!


The perfume (True Star) i mentioned (See journal below)! Got this from a website (Anna jie jie help me to find out the price in US! Thanks ^-~!)! Ignore the lotion! Pay attention to the perfume =P! Hehehe!


Haha! Today went out for wFL petition ne!
But haha... the whole thing was ruined...
Aiya, i lazy explain what happened and everything lar! But i made 3 new friends today (Will post up pics soon ^-^! As soon as they send it to me!)! They're really cool people and very funny!
There's Sze En, Keiko, who i knew first through wFL forums. She went for the petition with her 2 other friends, Wei Qun and Annie!
BTW, Keiko is going for exchange soon! Ahhhhh! So nice! I also want to go *v*! Go find more Hiroki lar, har! Hehehe!
We chatted for quite a long time! Everything also chat! Really funny and interesting! ^-^

Hmm... maybe i'll have to be in charge of the petition! Because Keiko's going to Japan soon, so i'll have to collect the stuffs lor! No prob! For the sake of wFL, GANBARIMASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

Aiyo, the prom dress now make me very "tao tong" ne!!! Its expensive, and Ah Theng jie jie say the green one look better on me. But she also sound like i wear the dress not nice when she explain it to me mom! But i really love it lar! Hehe, have to go there and try again to show mom because if she didn't see me wearing it, and don't want to buy dee, i very not "fun hei" lor! But aiyoyoyoyoyoyoyo! I already went there ALOT of times, i feel like, quite "bu hao yi xi", go there so often! Although HS say, "I'm the customer" mar... but still shy shy lar XP!!! Hehehe!!!


And i also saw this perfume i love! Oh! True Star! I want it lar! But also very expensive XP!!! But now Isetan got promotion, discounts lor! Hoho! Maybe go there buy buy? Hehehe!

Oh ya, i forget to write about it XD! Must be erm... last Thursday (2/12/04), me, May Yee, Loo Yee went to K! How long we sang? 7 hours XD!!! And its only RM11++! Cheap ne? Got promotion mar now!
Wow! Really enjoy lar! Hahaha! Must go sing longer next time XP!
Aiyo, worst is i forgot to bring my coupon XP! Or else got 2 extra drink!
=(
Nvm lar, pass deee! Next time we go mar use ne?
I LOVE K!!!!!!!!!!! KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, that day (Erm... Tuesday i think...), went with Jing, Irena and Charles!!! Aiyo, i think me and Jing too obsess with singing, Irena and Charles bored dee! Kaka! Sumimasen!
Also sing alot of songs! And i bought this thing for Jay too that day XD!
Hehe! I shall not tell ^-~!
Ok lar, till her! Ja! ^-^

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e