Thursday, December 09, 2004

Prom dress with the "Ayumi-feel" XD!!!


Nandemo GANBTTE!!! ^-^

Yoyo! Wah! Very long didn't "report" in here dee!!! Hoho!!!
This days didn't get to go online!!! The horror!!!

Neeways, now can dee lar (=p), so just update all those stuffs lor!!!~

Em, yeah, i just changed hp with Hon Shen! Because older bro got a new one, HS uses his old one, so i mar use his one lor! Haha! Its just a temporary one anyway lar! So... hehe!
But i love the game in his handphone! Ahhh! Super addicted to it, i played until late night last night, so i could be in the high score list... but being the "dian dong bai chi" i am... haih... i still cannot beat the toppest one! Just manage to win Nicole's highscore, and my own highscore! Now is in the 4th and 5th placing XP!Must GANBATTE!!!

OOH!!! I saw a really beautiful dress in Tangoo!!! I want to buy it for prom and Ah Qiang (Jaffre) go go's wedding one, but... =( My mom say not nice wor! But i love it XD!
Its like that one (The whole story)...
That day went out with Auntie to shop for prom dress. We mar masuk Tangoo lor. This dress Auntie saw first, and she show it to me. At first i don't think i can wear it, plus, i think its "mar-mar-dei" only lor. Auntie got say very "Ayumi-feel" (I love Ayumi XD!!!). I see and think think, yeah, its like the one she wore for her MV, "Hanabi"! Or the one Jolin wear one in "Ning Meng Chao De Wei Dao" (Which one part of the MV is said to be copying Ayumi's one!).
Than Auntie tried the pink one (Which she lovesssssssssssss alot!). After that, we mar go elsewhere. The dress was still stuck in my head, together with what Auntie said (Hehe!). Than after jalan jalan, i decided to go back to try the dress lor! Auntie got add just now because the upper part is elasticy-feeling one, so i can wear.
I try dee... XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its soooooo nice!!! The dress part is like fluffy, fluffy, like princess feel one!!! Auntie say my upper part not so nice lar (Because my shoulders broad X(! I'm not meant for sleeveless clothings! Auntie say wear jacket, but lol! Prom wear jacket weird abit ne! Although if i cold i'll surely wear XP!), but down part ok. In my own opinion, yeah XD! Lol! Not i perasan or anything, but cannot really see the shape of my bod (Due to the fluffyness etc)! And the main reason i love it is because of the "Ayumi-feel" and the dress part is really "sugoi kanji da XD" (Means very good feel!)!
Now must see Ah Theng jie jie say how lor. That day Mom and Amanda see also say the dress doesn't look nice, but they haven't see me wear lor! But i really hope Ah Theng jie jie will say nice lar! Because i really love it (The whole story is, it never leaves the point that "I LOVE THE DRESS" XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!!!
Haha! Auntie call me to get the pink one, although i prefer the brown one (The whole story also didn't leave the point of "Ayumi-feel" XD!!!)...
Conclution, if Ah Theng jie jie also thinks its not nice (After i wear it), i'll surely not buy it dee! It all depends on her now lor ^-~!

Yeah!!! Jay's concert coming dee!!! Can't wait for it!!! Kya!!!
The seats not bad lar! Should appreciate and be contended with everything you get lar actually! Also no point complaining dee! There are reasons one mar, on why you get it (Hehe! Irena mommy taught me this!), so just appreciate it and hope for the best lor ^-~

Ahh! I want to change the Blog skin to the one Auntie made for me! But now got some problems lor! Need to sort it out than only can put =(! Meanwhile, just enjoy this beautiful Blog skin of mine ^-^, with the beautiful w-inds. song, "Close To You"!

Ok! Sore ja! Off to write a "one-shot" story! Plot made up by me and Keiko (Me new friend from wFL forums ^-^!)! Hahaha! If succeeded in writting it, will post up the addy soon ^-~!

Buhbye! ^-^

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e