Saturday, December 18, 2004

Ryohei's 20th Birthday!!!


今日の一月前、 涼ちゃんの誕生日だ!

Hehehe!!! Although today not Ryo's birthday, but this day last month is his XP!!! Hehehe!!!
Just thought i make it look more erm... er... hehehe, organised?? United?? XP?? Hehehe!!!

~~

Ooh!!! BTW, hehe, erm... er... eh... ei?
XP... don't know what to say lar!!!

What i did today... Oh!!! I sleep like DAMN LATE LAST NIGHT X(!!! I know its pass 6am when i fell asleep!!!
Scary right?
I remember it around 2.30am when i start reading this book, than it was 4.26am like that when i want to go to sleep! After that... i cannot sleep dee!!! I don't know why!!! And i remember hearing my watch signalled its 6am one!!!
The next thing i know, i have to wake up for my amali test!!!

The results?... sleepy~~ ZzzZzzZzzz...

Hehe! Went for amali test, and i was damn sleep XP!!! Cannot sit still, keep on moving, finally dozing off!!! Must be very funny, the way i look XP!!! Oh well, too bad dee lar!!!
Than went to learn more about the engines and stuffs, practical work... than...

I DROVE A CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE (Not including Daytona, Initial D, PS2, Sega etc...)!!!

So happy!!! Luckily tidak mati engine!!! The instructor keep on holding onto the steering wheel lar (Me and another 2 girls tried driving!), but still fun, controlling the pedals and all!!! I want to take Ah Theng jie jie's car out for a spin XD!!! Lol, did i say that out loud? Hehe! I don't think she'll let!!! Kekeke!!!

It was fun lar, but like Mandy and Ah Theng jie jie say... you'll get sick and tired of driving after a while!!! Lol!!! Agree!!! Next time people ask me to drive them where2 etc etc sure lazy dee one!!! Now still fresh so still love it!!! So will enjoy to the very last minute of it ^-~!!!

But one bad thing outta the amali test... my darling beloved discman broke *cries loudly and runs to Keita for hug*...
Because i placed it on my lap, than when get out of the car, i don't know whats going on with my head lar, one minute reminds me discman on lap, one minute i stand up and get out of the car...
Well, the discman which was on my lap fell and the cover broke X0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tried to fix it back, but cannot, so i just put it in the cover and pray2 go home call Sony lar...
And my w-inds.'s "w-inds. ~ bestracks ~" CD i just left it there only... when come home take out... got abit scratch *sobs louder*...
Called Sony lor, but have to wait until Monday only can send there to fix *sobs louder as Keita hugs her to calm her down*... No CDs to hear this few days... hope my darling discman will be fine *prays*...

After Amali, i came home, want to bath and sleep one, but chat with mom and dad awhile, than go out with Ah Theng jie jie dee!!! Hehehe!!! Went to Tangoo to bought the dress she loves!!!

Aiyo, i really love that brown "Ayumi-feel" dress lar!!! I've decided!!! Since the price is costly, somemore it doesn't look good on me, especially the brown one, so when got discount, cheap dee, WILL BUY XD!!!
But if when discount dee no more, mar just take it that we all no luck lor!!! She's not destinied with me XP!!! Hehehe!!!
Because i really love the brown one lar XD!!!

Ah Theng jie jie dress looks really good on her BTW!!! But too bad maybe Kaima don't really like her wear black for Ah Qiang gor gor's wedding!!! Or else she can dress up like Ayumi also XD!!!
Her dress is a little alike dee, got the "hua li gan" (Elegant feel? XP!)! Than go buy the black rose brooch, clip on the dress's strap (Its sleeveless, maxi type!), and wear a not too thick black choker with a pendant or something dangling out... WOW!!! SUPER "HUA LI"!!! LIKE AYUMI DEE XD!!!
Because Ayumi always have the "hua li", beautiful, intelligent, independence, elegant... etc etc (Too much too say dee ^-^!!! Of course, Ayu mar!!!~) feel one mar!!! Hehehe!!! Hopefully can suceed lor that outfit XP!!!

Yeah, my precious shoes broke dee, spoil dee, throw dee *sob*! Now must go look for shoes for Ah Qiang gor gor's wedding!!! I very hard find shoes one lar *sob again*... haih... just ganbatte lar ne?

I so wish my dress is like Ayumi's in the Carol's video XD!!! Lol, dreaming again *blush*!!! Hehehe!!!
But its good to dream, you know ^-~!!!

Than later, go see Auntie, than came home, and watched "いま、 会いにゆきます"'s trailer!!!
Because i wanted to know more about the storyline... hehehe, but i don't understand japanese =p!!!

I watched the first trailer (There were 3 choices)... don't understand storyline still... but its made until very artistic!!!
Than watched second trailer... got more on the characters... but still don't fully get storyline...
Than watched the third trailer... *sob sob sob CRY*!!!
So touching!!! I understand the WHOLE storyline, and also the ending can guess what happened dee!!! Very touching *sob sob*!!!
Will elaborate more on that next time lar, hehe!!! Today elaborate not good? Kekeke!!!

Hehe, haven't finish watching Quill yet!!! Must faster go watch XD!!!

And *sob sob again*... this few days very packed 0_o... aiyoyo!!!~

~~

涼平20歳の誕生日、 おめでとう!!!
Ryohei's 20th birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e