Thursday, December 30, 2004

My Story by Hamasaki Ayumi



Hamasaki Ayumi :: MY STORY (CD+DVD) (Limited Edition) (Overseas Version) [Review by YesAsia.com]

The two year wait is finally over, Japanese superstar Hamasaki Ayumi's forthcoming full album MY STORY is set for an explosive release soon! Containing 17 tracks including the three singles released this year: "Moments", "Inspire" and "Carols", as well as songs Ayumi has recorded for various adverts: "About You" for Beiku Chocolates television commercial, "Walking Proud" for Panasonic's MD TV ad, and "My Name's Women", for Panasonic Digital Camera D-Snap's TV advert.
The initial press will have four different covers that we will ship out at random, as well as a bonus DVD contains 11 tracks including music videos for "Moments", "Inspire", "Game" and "Carols", as well as making of videos for these MVs!

Ayumi's album is finally released!!! I bought my copy today from Rock Corner!!! Its one of the limited editions too XD!!!
There is 4 types, 3 of it are limited edition! Another is the normal edition lor! Felt so happy ne XD!!!~
I love Ayumi (But i'm no les!!!)!!! She's soooooo my "nuu shen"!!! Hahaha!!! If i start praising her, i can never stop dee, so i better stop myself before i continue my blabberings XP!!!
Do you know Ayumi is soooooo talented? She's pretty, talented, can write songs, cute, can host, can act... *Sa-chan smacks eiko-chan's head to wake her up and to stop her ranting about Ayumi*... ITAI XD!!! Thank you Sa-chan ^-^!!!
*Sa-chan is Izaki Hisato from FLAME!!! My machi XD!!! Will post his pic up soon ^-^!!! He and his "head hitting" habits!!! Hohoho!!!~

Ayu's album is my last CD before the new year arrives!!! Hehehe!!! A little costly, but worth it ^-~!!!
I LOVE AYUMI XD!!!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e