Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Do i look "la la" 0_o??

Hehehe! Just dye hair yesterday wut... but i quite scare look "la la"!!! Hehehe!!! Serve me right for keep on calling people "la la" last time =P!!! Now they can call me back XP??

But actually if style up ok one lar! If didn't than mar... ehem... abit... like that lor XP!!! Hehehe!!!
Hehehe, maybe its me lar, but i got the Keita and Ryohei feel abit ne XD!!!
One, because Ryo's hairstyle is almost like mine, and he dyed full blonde now! My hair got highlight blonde... so, explains the Ryohei part!
As for the Keita part, during "Super Lover..." period, he dyed his hair with patches of blonde (See the pic lar!!! Explain like that feels weird ne XP!!!), and my hair when i see, although not patches, its still around the areas Keita dyed blonde so... Hehehe XD!!!

Em... do i look "la la" 0_o??? Hopefully not XD!!!

Tomorrow going out with Loo Yee, Chean Voon and probably Lee Yiung to S&M!!! Yeah XD!!!
I want to go shop some stuffs *grins*... shee~~ Don't want to say yet XP!!!

Today i bath everything almost 3pm+ dee, and wanted to go KLCC one, but *sob*, when i done will almost be 5pm-6pm dee, and because habis kerja, everyone will be rushing home so... haih... didn't go dee lor! Maybe tomorrow or next time =P! Hehehe!

Oh yeah, Jing called me in the afternoon! So i complain to her about the high heels thing! She told me she first time wear high heels walk like normal pace (Super fast, she walk until!) and after wearing it for 3 hours like nothing only, no pain and everything -_-"... say until like everyone else in the world also very char... hehe, because alot of people i ask that day also say wear high heels is like that one!
Hehehe!!!
But she got me confused lar... she talking one is platform shoes or high heels? At first she say platform than high heels! Than don't know what 7 cm or 6 cm?? I hear wrongly lar should be (As always *blushes*)!!! Hehehe!!!
And very like Jing!!! Hehehe!!! Jing's ego always too over one XP!!! Jing will kill me when she hears this?? But i think she admit too ne? Hehe!!! Shee~~ its "mi mi" (Secret!) yo!
If wear platform sure no problem lar XD!!! Need to careful abit only lor!!! Because it is flat, so will not be that pain one!!!
But unlike high heels 0_o... feet bend one... so that part pain...
Which makes me blur... bend feet until like that will not pain one meh? Jing is Super Woman??? Hehehe, like Mandy always say one XD!!!

Spend the afternoon after bathing, mar play computer lor! And got chat with Keiko XD!!! She's in Japan currently for student exchange!!! Lucky girl!!! So jealous lar!!!

But she say hor, in Japan wFL actually not very famous =(! Its a "Johnny's World" there but i don't care lar! I love wFL more and i think wFL rules more! Whatever also, wFL is better than Johnny's ALOT in my heart! In no matter what form, wFL also better XD!!!
Hmm... it seems that wFL more famous outside Japan and the forum!!! Hehehe!!! So hopefully they'll faster come to Malaysia and Singapore ne? Hehehe!!!
I dreaming again -_-"...

Because Keiko using MSN in her foster parent's office, and she can see my picture lar (MSN Version 6.2 mar!)! And the picture i'm using is this guy lar (Hehehe XD!!!)! Very cute one ne!
And guess what... hehehe... Keiko's dad saw it, and thought it was my boyfriend XD!!! Well, hehehe, ye... erm... er... i faithful to Jay and Keita lar!!!
But thanks Keiko's foster dad XP!!! Hehehe!!!
Go see my MSN lar! Because now using dad's laptop, cannot post it up here lor!

After that, chat with a new friend, Vivian! She's 15 years old, but she sounds so mature (Actually, i think cause i sound childish lar -_-"...)!!!
Wow! In Singapore theres actually this shop which imports OFFICIAL Japanese merchandise one! I'm so jealous of Vivian ne! She gets to purchase alot of w-inds. stuffs and all, makes me feel like going to Singapore dee lar! Hehehe!

Than makan, than erm... hehe, watch TV use com lor! Haha! My pictures alot on the com ne! I very confused how to arrange dee @-@!~~

Em, Mandy leaving tomorrow for Sweden and New York! She follow her mother go work cause! Coming back next year *sob*... don't worry, next year Jan 8 XP!!! Hehehe!!! Mandy, don't miss me yo =P!!! Hehehe XD!!!

Ok lar, until here!!! Hehe, my shoulders sakit dee (Don't know how to explain -_-"...)!!! Hehehe!!! Next time ne!!!

Ja ^-^!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e