Friday, December 31, 2004

2004 New Years Eve!!!~

Today is the last day of the year XD!!!
Lol!!! I lazy talk about how i felt about the new year (Typical me -_-"...)! Just talk about what happened today ne?

Today is Ah Qiang gor gor's wedding day!!! The "yup mun" part!!! So early morning the "heng dais" all mar go get the bride lor!!! Em... i woke up late again -_-"... but still arrive early there at Ah Qiang gor gor's house lar, and waited for them to come lor!

Than the "yum char" and take angpow (eiko-chan yells XD!!!), than makan than balik rumah!!!~
Auntie Bee Cheng's dress very nice!!! Got take pics etc too!!!~ The "siu yok" very salty XP!!! But very tasty, not bad XD!!! And erm... i'm Pepsi's spokesperson -_-"... haha, free-of-charge spokesperson XD!!!

Hahaha!!! Actually today i was "supposedly" go register for HELP one... but i've decided...
If i go Jan intake, i have to start college this coming Monday, and its a little too rush for me dee, so i've decided to go for March intake.
Yes, it'll be a little hectic... but going this Monday really too rush and probably more hectic 0_o??
I haven't prepare a single thing... Clothes etc... i DO have to change clothes everyday!!! No more uniform dee =(!!!~)!!!
Ok lar, even if don't care about clothes also, my "feelings" all etc not prepared! So its March lar!!!
Plus have lotsa things i haven't do (Laze around too much during Dec XP!!!), so before my college life starts, better clean up everything, do everything nicely!!! Somemore going to shift house, if got college dee so give reasons etc, so aiyar, one things for sure is March dee lar!!!
Haha, my fault too cause i didn't go check about colleges earlier!!! Sue me XP!!! Lol, that was a joke!!! Its my fault, so i can't sue myself right???
-_-"... eiko-chan's lame joke again...

Ok, back to before i went blabbering about my college XP... haha...

After getting back home, do my stuffs all, than... WAHAHAHHAAA!!! I went online shopping via YesAsia XD!!!
Yes, after weeks of unneccessary worries and waits etc etc, i've finally bought what i wanted before the New Year XD!!!
Thank you Mom and Dad ^-^!!!
I bought all w-inds. stuffs (XD)!!!
w-inds.'s Works Vol. 3, System of Alive and PRIME OF LIFE's concert DVD and their latest single, due released on 1st Jan 2005 (But some people already got theirs earlier...), Yume no Basho he!!!
If you noticed, the single's name is also my Blog's title name XD (Thats why also put the single's pic as this entry's image XD!!!)!!! Hahaha!!!
It means "To the land of Dreams"!!! Its also for the 83rd Japan High School Football Tournament!!! Its like singing the player's feelings and all!!!
Its a great song XD!!! I love it XD!!!~
Hmm... than very sorry to my darling Ayu dee ne, because the last CD i bought in 2004 will be "Yume no Basho he" instead of her "My Story"!!! But hers is album, and w-inds. one is single, so erm... fair and square XP??

After buying, went to watch Kouhaku!!! w-inds.!!! Keita XD!!!

But than have to go for New Year's eve dinner together with Dad's friends and family... Aiyo, boring lor!!!~ So have to tape Kouhaku, cannot finish watching it =( (I'll talk more about Kouhaku tomorrow ^-~!)...

Went for New Year's eve dinner (Boy, the food was good XD!!! Especially the fish, oyster, sashimi, strawberry etc XD!!!) at... don't know how to spell =P!!! Aquavite? Hehe, at first when i heard of the name, i went "There got A-qua one ka"? Lol!!! Me and my stupid jokes XP!!!

As a sort-of, can say "mark-of-respect" for the Tsunami victims, there were no celebration of any kind at all! The whole KL city was kinda quiet, totally unlike Christmas Day and last year! There was hardly any celebration!

After makan, than went to dad's friend's house! At first i thought, aiyar, come awhile, than later ciao dee lar, i want go home online... but i found the love of my life (Lol! eiko-chan with her lovey-dovey again XD!)!!!
Uncle Adrian's daughter, Kimberly's dog, Kristy XD!!!
Haha, at first very xian, want to go home, than heard dog's bark, and Edwin (My cousin bro!) told me they have a dog so i went "0_0 Really?", and ask Kim and she bought us to see Kristy!!!
She is such a darling!!! BTW, my first "doggy-kiss" was with her XD!!! She is soooo cute!!! When we first go in she went jumping all around us, than later got use to us, and i like scratching her ears which i guess she loves it too, because she was wagging her tail!!! Lol!!! She was soooooo cute!!!~
She is an Australian Silky Terrier, goldish brown and silvery!!! When she was a pup it was like brown, dark brown, black... but the colour somehow changes... She's 3 years old and... KAWAII-CHAN DA XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And occasionally she wants to jump at my face to lick me!!! Hahaha!!! And when i put my face down to let her lick, after getting use to being lick, try lips part, but she ended up licking almost my nose there!!! Hehehe!!!~
Just put your face there, she'll be very happy to lick you XD!!!
And she's sooooooo well trained!!! She can do tricks like play dead, roll over, paw paw, guess which hand the treat is, etc etc... She'll also wait for you to say when its ok to go after the treat!!! Smart doggy!!!
Because Edwin is small boy, shorter, so Kristy loves him XD!!! Always chasing him around want to lick him etc, and when Edwin sit on the floor, unlike us, Edwin is shorter and his face is more easy to reach compared to us, so Kristy always climb to his face want to lick his face!!! Hahaha!!!
Just love her!!! Can't wait to see her again XD!!!
Makes me want to have a dog too *eiko-chan drools over the thought of owning dog XD*...

Haha, than celebrated New Year there!!! Stayed until around almost 2am only left...
Haha!!! I love Kristy XD!!!~

And yeah, HAPPY NEW YEAR XD!!!

p/s: Ignore the date and time XP!!!~ Wrote this after 30th but need to keep the date as 30th to make it more... official?? Hehehe!!!

1 comment:

LiL'deviL said...

Eh, don't simply call people auntie lar...you don't call Uncle Jaffre right? Bee Ching is same rank as you, you should've called her Bee Ching jie jie, like how you call Ah Qiang gor gor.

Oh so you're going to HELP as well? I suggest you don't waste your time and enrol the next intake asap. I think I'm in the 'more experienced' position to tell you that once you get out from secondary school, the time passes really fast and there is no way to get them back. Just enrol and start attending class and then everything else will settle down. So listen to my advice...please..
Look at it this way, the faster you start to study, the faster you can go overseas to further your studies, the faster you can own a dog!

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e