Wednesday, December 15, 2004

SMKDU 2004 Prom Night (14/ 12/ 04) [1]

Yesterday night was our school's annual Prom Night for the leaving F5s!
Sob sob! Though, no tears were shed, everyone really put in their effort to dress up!!! All wore very elegant, very beautiful!!! Every single one of us ^-^!!!

I'll start off with me getting ready =)...

Woke up, i forgot what happened -_-"... anyway, Mandy (Amanda) came around 3pm like that (She's getting ready in my house!), and after meddling around, around 4pm i went to Snips to get my hair done!
At first is i think just go set hair lar, but i ask Sam, the hairstylist (Hah! One of the few MALE hairstylist i see who is not "la yeng"!!! Oh well, actually alot also not "la yeng" one lar!!! Its just prejudice and all those stuffs! Lazy explain XP...), should i cut my hair or just set it only...
He say that my hair is very heavy (aka THICK!!!), so cut is better lor! My hair grow very fast too!!!
So mar cut lor!!! At last, the outcome was XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its very Ella's current hairstyle, with the long tail at the back! Although my mom hates it, tails are in fashion these days! Hehe! When you see me you'll understand the tail part =P!
Hehe!!! The months i took to let my tail grow long after Sam's last haircut is not in vain ^-^!!!
Actually its not long until don't know what lar, but because my hair he help me cut very short and kinda spiky, so thats why see the tail specially long lor ^-^!!!
Hehehe!!!

Back to the story -_-"...

After cutting, before washing (Or issit after wash 0_o? Sumimasen!), i look at my hair, hehe! It looks like one of Keita's previous hairstyles ^-^!!!
But not exactly lar, a bit only -_-"...
And than he help me to style it! Wow! Looks like Dragon Ball character XD!!!
Hehe! But its really stylist! Looks more like i'm going to rock concert than prom! Hehehe!!!
Than Mandy also get her hair done, just wash and blow-dry, but because hers is doing curls at the bottom of her hair (Haha! She looks like Goldielocks!), so she took more time! Anyway, i cut halfway only she do, so longer abit nee lar!
Ah Theng jie jie coming to help me do make-up! Its on the way, so she pick me up first as Mandy still needs time!

After getting home, first thing i did was change (There wasn't much time left XP!), than i tried putting contacts!!! Although scary, still put lar!!! Because my this hair if wear specs, i look like a computer genius/ freak XD!!! Somemore the shirt i wear that time... 100% computer freak type!!!
Hehe, despite Ah Theng jie jie standing next to me and all, i took around half-an-hour to wear it -_-"... Ah Theng jie jie started to get unpatient dee!
But surprisingly, i'm not that afraid dee! Maybe because rushing? And because eyelids always close, so the contacts cannot go in!
Luckily, at last, wear dee ^-^!!! And i think i discover the way to wear it dee... hopefully X)!!!

Than Ah Theng jie jie help me make-up! Wow! Alot to describe!!! I lazy dee XP... so i just say a few parts...
Because she help me draw eyeliner or something, than i have a bad habit of closing my eyes very hardly, so the mascara and eyeliner always kena my lower eyelid XD!!! Haha!!! Hard to explain too lar -_-"...
And after doing everything done, mom and Ah Theng jie jie also say i look VERY different!!! So do Mandy!!!
BTW, I HATE wearing lipstick/ lipgloss (Unless winter) ne! Felt like my lips there got something! So at first i talk very unnatural! Than i try to talk more natural lar! Ok ok lar!

Than mar go pick up Wern Tyng lor! Actually, that time we already late 1 hour XP!!! And after picking up Wern Tyng, i realise i forgot to bring my prom tickets XP!!!
So mar... hehe, turn back...

We are so SUPER SUPER late dee!!!
We say we leave around 6.30pm, as prom starts at 7pm! But we arrive at around... well, one word... LATE X(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~ To be continued ~~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e