Thursday, January 20, 2005

The attack of laziness =P!!!

Hehehe, around last week like that, after the power down thingy, internet cannot run fast! But after it can run back to normal dee, the "power-of-laziness" (And the fact that FFX, lazy, going out, lazy, other things to do and lazy...) attacked me... so erm... thats why so long didn't update Blog =P!!!
So lazy me... lazy go make loads of post about what happened the previous days... i decide to write everything down in this post (Boy, will this post be SUPER long XP!!!)!!!

13/ 1/ 05
Today got driving! And just learn to stop car, driving around the Kelana Jaya track thingy for "L" peoples lor!
Haha, instructor go makan breakfast, so leave me along there to drive around, get use to the brek, acceleration etc, in short driving lar! And =P... one real scary thing happened!!!
Almost had an accident X0!!!
In KJ track, theres this slope! I was driving towards the slope as the car ahead of me had already gone. Haha, i pretending i drive like pro because already use to going rounds dee!
Anyway, while i almost reach the slope, this stupid car from the next track cut into my line and stopped a couple of feet infront of the slope i was trying to go up! So obviously i must stop ne, in order not to bang it! I stopped right before going up and waited for the car to leave. After it left, i mar continue lor! Clutch and accelerator... but because the road there is bumpy, so my feet cannot stay on well on the accelerator and keep on stepping and letting go of the accelerator! Thus, the car jumped and halfway up the slope, the engine died 0_0... and the car move backwards fast XP!!! I suddenly got cold feet, tak tau buat apa, somemore theres this car behind me and lucky thing it moved away fast (Or else bang dee!!!), than i faster press brek! And the car stopped! The wheels are out from track somemore! I think 1/4 of car out of track!!!
Luckily nothing bad happened!!! Thank God!!!
Everyone might've think i'll be nervous like sh*t or something... but hehe, i just start engine, and continue driving as if nothing happened, and as if i pro -_-"... Hehe... luckily instructor not there =P!!!
Ooh, btw, i drove on road XD!!! On the way home!!! But scary X0!!! Ok ok lar!!!

14/ 1/ 04
Ooh! Me today go KLCC get my mags! Made a hard decision between this Junon mag... don't want talk about it dee lar!
Dad go KL so drop me off at KLCC shop myself! Got around one hour one... but me spend around or more than half an hour deciding regarding the mag in Kinokuniya -_-"... and the remaining spend in supermarket XP!!!
Ok, so after purchasing the mags, mar go upstairs, plan go to the big Kinokuniya one, but than saw the Meiji bears with birthdays! The promoters organise it a little better dee (3 months in one corner instead of the whole year in one big pile!), so i went "birthday-hunting"!!! Because running outta time, so i mar just cincai look through to find Keita's birthday and to hehe, see if me and Keita "fated" anot (=P!)! Although always think "after finish searching through this row will stop searching dee!", but i could not put myself up to stop -_-"...
Ok, but after when i really really wanted and have to stop searching dee, i look through the last pile, and i finally found it XD! Hehehe!!!
Than go into Isetan... and saw my Lotte Soh XD!!! The ice-cream i've been craving like mad!!! But its in red bean flavour! I haven't try it before and the one i've been craving to have BADLY was vanilla (I last had it in Japan during 2001... i missed it badly *sob*!)... but cincai lar! Its Soh XD!!! And mami, IT WAS DELICIOUS LIKE CRAZY XD!!!
Though i'd reckon if its the vanilla, i might've died of happiness XP!!! Just kidding!!! Hehe!!!~

15/ 1/ 05
Can't remember exact date, but i think it was today i started playing back FFX (eiko-chan loves it!!! eiko-chan miss it XD!!!)!
Difficult to start, because forget all the controls, fighting, Blitzball, Sphere Grid (I think more than half-a-year or 1 year or MORE since i last played 0_0... i think i stopped playing before HS left for Japan or something... thinking back... it WAS very long since i last player...)...
Anyway, but after awhile got back all the info i need! Though... hehe, still forgetting some... which is ok lar... usually XP!!!

16/ 1/ 05
The internet ok dee XD!!! Can use back surf surf surf XD!!!
But... don't know why... MSN cannot open -_-"... So these days cannot on MSN dee... so ke lian *sob*...
And Anna jie jie came back from US in surprise XD!!! Hahaha!!! Funny!!! At night went out yum char lor!!!~ In The Curve's Starbucks!!!
Oh... and i checked my mail... Yes Asia replied me... they say they no more first press for "Yume no Basho he" dee =( *sob sob*!!!
All my fault, i should've send the stuffs earlier! Maybe i'll get first press than?
But too bad, too late to regret dee! Just accept it, and think that its "destinied"!!! If its yours, its yours!!!
Haha, at least i can go online and see the trading cards too lar ne? Hehehe!!!
I still bought it because its a very nice song, and the single released is for the high school football tournament! Very meaningful! And its released on 1/ 1/ 05 somemore ^-^!!!

17/ 1/ 05
Went out with Loo Yee today to MegaMall to watch movie!!! Than shopping, see stuffs... than go back (0_o eiko-chan, what you trying to say?)!!! Lol!!! Hehe... i went back to the shop to look for the "Keita earring" but no more dee =(... But left message with this nice promoter (The last promoter i left my message too quit dee, so thats why she didn't contact me or anything =(!!!), hopefully she'll really help me to get it!!!
Ooh, and bought this "crystal bracelet"!!! Hehe, not real one lar XD!!! Its dirt cheap!!! I bought transparent one, Loo Yee bought black one!!!
The reason i buy it is cause it looks like the one Keita wored during POL tour XD!!! Hahaha... it reminds me of my baby boy alot mar XD!!!~
And Loo Yee got say, i think when we were looking at Lead's album or something, she got ask me "Who is your baby" XD! She thought my baby is from Lead or something ka XD? Hehehe! I went XD, and showed Keita (Who is from w-inds. XD!) to her and introduced Lead to her too!!!
Lead members are my older bro, my younger bro and me best buds!!! Not baby lar XD!!! My baby boy is Keita XD!!! Love him loads XD!!!~

Ooh yeah, and after Pets Wonderland, we went to Momoe! Their playing w-inds. song there XD!!! The "w-inds. ~ Bestracks ~" album! Hehe, i know the album when i heard it XP!!! Muahehe!!!~

18/ 1/ 05

There is also another post under this date because its Jay's birthday today XD!!! So of course must make a special post just for baby Jay ne XP??? Hehehe XD!!!
Oh yeah, and went out with Auntie!!! Go shopping for New Year clothes, go see Julie in her working place 3.6, chat awhile, introduce her to Lead XD, and when we talking halfway Lead's "Get Wild Life" suddenly play, so i started singing although halfway in coversation XP!!! Hehehe!!!~
Also got drink this erm... this drink!!! Yummmy XD!!! But kinda costly? But its kinda big too... just love it lar XD!!! Fruity XD!!!~

19/ 1/ 05
Today... stayed at home the whole day XD!!! Hehehe!!!~ Play PS2 XD!!! Yatta ne!!! Nothing much lor ^-^!!!
Oh yeah... i found out i missed "Genki Dash" on NHK... Maybe didn't broadcast in Astro lar...? Hehe, actually i not sure got broadcast or not... but i think got -_-"...? Aiyo, but didn't check so feel really sad =(! In wFL Forums, they say they perform "Yume no Basho he" and Keita looked hot XD!!!~
Well, always one lar ^-^!!!~

Ok! That concludes this post for now! Boy, its so long 0_0... So the entry for "20/ 1/ 05" will be in tomorrows one lar!!! Because it'll be very long!!! I have alot to talk about!!! If i were to continue it inside here, will probably need the whole page and you'll probably need a whole day to read it XP?? Haha! Just kidding!!!
But trust me, it'll be long ^-~!!!

Oh... and i concluded something in this few days...
My face is getting horrible (Alot of breakouts due to sleeping late -_-"...) and i'm getting fatter _-_|||... i feel so bad...
Must ganbatte lar XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e