Monday, January 10, 2005

w-inds. Nightmare!!!

Hehe, i'm back XD!!!

Went back to Penang on the 8th for Ah Qiang gor gor's wedding dinner in Penang!!! Yummy XD!!!~ The food is good XD!!!~
But hehe, before the wedding started... damn boring -_-"... can die than (Choy!)!!! Luckily my beautiful lao po (Loo Yee XD!!!) called me, chat awhile... than feeling better... otherwise...

Anyway, was like super down mood until Carson (My baby nephew XD!!!) feed me some milo ice-cream XD!!! Ice-cream really did wonders XD!!! I than went back to normal instead of the very moody-because-of-boredness me!!! Hehehe!!!
Or maybe cause chat and play with Carson lar!!! Hahaha!!!~

And balik Penang, only one very big and good thing you can and should do... MAKAN XD!!!
Yeap... i makan ALOT when balik Penang lar XD!!! Hahaha!!!

Oh yeah, and we went up stage to perform "Superstar" with Ah Theng jie jie and Ah Leng jie jie XD!!!
At first don't want one when Ah Leng jie jie pulled me, than suddenly i wanted to so went "Sing what, i shy lar"... while walking towards the stage -_-"...
I sang Selina's part (Because Selina sang the less inside XD!), and pushed Ella to Ah Leng jie jie, although my outfit that day and my voice was more suitable to be Ella XP!!!
At first singing very -_-"... than better abit lor (Anyway, Selina's part only 2... -_-"...)... aiyo, shy lar that day XD!!! Heart like jumping out XD!!!~ SUPER NERVOUS XD!!!~

Ooh, btw, on 10th morning... i had a nightmare about w-inds.!!!
Cannot exactly say "nightmare" lar... but more like a weird dream!!!

I dream that Ryuichi suddenly announces that he wants to leave w-inds., and the third member was replaced... was replaced... by none other than... Seigo Noguchi X0!!! The person who was chosen to replace Kyohei in FLAME when Kyohei left!!!

I was crying in my dream and reality (If i'm not mistaken =P...)... and Seigo was performing with my darling Kei-chan and Ryo-chan!!! It was ALOT like reality in the dream...

Scary X0!!!

Ok lar, until now =P!!! Hehehe!!! Ja XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e