Friday, January 21, 2005

Driving 0_0... kia kia...

Haha, i write yesterday's entry in today's because if i were to continue in yesterday's entry, the whole post will be like 0_0... So... like that lor XP!!!

20/ 1/ 05
Today got driving lesson! Kia kia X0!!!
Because learning slope today, and at first few attempts, it was difficult and so susah!!!
Than after that, calm myself by singing "Yume no Basho he"! The song was for the high school football tournament so naturally, it has like a cheering spirit, therefore, really pushed me to ganbatte, keep calm and just do it XD!!! After a while, really ok dee ^-^!!! Happy XD!!!
But when i thought of not getting first press for "Yume no Basho he"... i went -_-"... Haha...
But thinking back, its destinied whether i get it anot! If its mine its mine! And to cheer myself up too, i told myself i can see the trading cards online and if i really wanted it, print it out lor XP!!! Hahaha!!!
I still continue the shipment of "Yume no Basho he" because it is for such a big event (The whole Japan high school football tournament! And w-inds. are SUPER BIG fans of football ne!) and its released on a really good date (1/ 1/ 05!)! Dakara like that lor ^-^!!! Besides, its a really great single!!!
Oh ya, in my previous post forget to write about the YesAsia thingy -_-"... hehe. I received mail i think on the 16 or issit 17 Jan from YesAsia telling me they no longer have the first press in stock! So sad =(! But over dee lar! Don't care dee! Fated XD!!!
And today also go to see Auntie Rose's new baby XD!!! Cute!!! Very chibi chibi small small one XD!!! He was born on the 19/ 1/ 05 in the afternoon!!! Looks like Edwin and his face like smiling smiling one XD!!! And his eyes always roll around like blur blur thinking "Where am i?", "Where am i?"... although Anna jie jie and Auntie Rose say he cannot see anything yet lar... but still cute XD!!! Chibi XD!!!~
Hehe, but he late one day lor! Or else he'll be on the same birthday as Jay already XD!!! Hehehe!!!~
Jay's album out dee XD!!! Its officially out today but Victoria have it today and they and Chong May Yee tipu me X/!!!
Victoria called me tell me about it, i say i'll let May Yee take it! Than after that heard people laughing before hang up. Didn't suspect anything at first, than after bathing i call CMY lar... make me -_-*... Conversation as below (Not exact but roughly lar...)...
eiko-chan: Where are you?
CMY: At home.
eiko-chan: But i called your house they say you tak daa!
CMY: Penang home!
eiko-chan: Penang home 0_o?? Since when you're from Penang?
CMY: In LGC's house.
eiko-chan: LGC's house 0_o?? Why you suddenly go Penang one??
CMY: (Forgot what she said dee!)
I got suspect she not in Penang one, but i heard a guy's laughing sound and it sounded like LGC... so mar cincai lar!!!!
eiko-chan: Anyway, Victoria called me, and i say my CD you take ok?
CMY: Ok, you want take tonight or tomorrow?
eiko-chan: Tonight or tomorrow 0_o? I thought you in Penang now? (Got suspect abit she not in Penang and in Victoria!)
CMY: My sister take mar!
eiko-chan: Oh! Up to your sister's convenience lor! Eh, why you suddenly balik Penang one?
Than she let me hear Jay's song and after i guess its Jay (His voice so nice so sweet who tak tau lar XD!!!), she told me she in Victoria!!!
XD Tipu saya!!! And the whole bunch of them laughing there!!! Sob sob!!! Than going out buy McDs (I'm collecting the Prosperity Pal now XD!) so mar ciao dee lor!!!~ Geram XD!!!~

21/ 1/ 05
Today also got driving! Learn side parking!
Oh ya, yesterday when learning slope, the sun was bright and hot like don't know what! My right arm was exposed to the sun and thus, when i came back yesterday from driving lesson, it was RED... and very dark like "oh-ne-ne" now X0!!! Didn't put sunblock somemore!!! Today also, it was exposed again so it turned darker 0_0 and like really dark XD!!! My other hand because exposed abit due to turning the steering wheel while side parking, so abit bit dark!!! But definately not as dark as my right arm!!! If you see, your eyes will go 0_0... serious!!! And since i'm wearing sleeve shirt, obviously, the upper arm is white, the lower arm is black!
Mom ask me to wear long sleeve today, but i don't want XP!!! Serve me right!!! Arm turn darker dee XD!!!
Aiyoyo, the instructor really... controlled my steering wheel and instruct me do everything so now i still blur blur what to do while driving on road! Scare i fail lar for driving on road X0!!! But yeah lar, i admit i don't have "straight line sense" and steering tak control very good! But i'm sure if he just let me control on myself without holding onto it like always, i'll learn better! And will get use to it better!
He should only help me steer abit if i move towards one side too much and than let go! Now i really scare i cannot drive on road unless someone next to me instruct me X0!!!
Btw, because he always hold on to the steering wheel, so i just put my hands on the steering wheel and didn't move! The outcome, my left hand's muscle very sore!!! And today because learn side parking must turn more... became super sore X0!!! Aiyoyo!!! I really must find a way to practise car on road without my instructor next to me instructing me XP!!! Hehe, look for Ah Theng jie jie or Amanda!!! Lol, just kidding XD!!! Just "chap-sang" when driving on the road test lar!!!

Yeah, later go see SHE in Watson in OU and in Megamall! They came to celebrate Watson's anniversary and to promote "Encore"! Hmm... should i buy their "gai-ban" album? Nah, don't want lar! Waste money plus i already got 2 first version Encore albums dee -_-"... haih... long story, tak mau cakap dee!!!
Ooh, i must go get my free gifts!!! Aiyo, hopefully mom still have the receipt or else cham lor X/!!!

Ok lar, i go bath now! Hehe! Than later must reorganise my files in computer (Alot alot alot of files @_@... computer no more space dee... must faster burn...
Wait... even if burn finish, my pics file also haven't organise @_@... aiyo, cham ne X0!!!)!
Ok, matta ne ^-^!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e