Sunday, January 23, 2005

S.H.E. in OU and MidValley XD!!!~

Last 21/ 1/ 05, went to watch S.H.E. in OU and MidValley XD!!!~

Ok, i'll first start with them in OU! Hehe, 2 days ago now only post, of course, eiko-chan's style XP!!!~
*Gets hit by Sa-chan on the head*
Itai XD!!!~ Ok ok, let me continue with the story...

Because i thought since i already got the tickets to see them in MidValley at night, so i didn't go early to OU! Reach there around 5pm (And they would be there at 5pm XD!)! But of course, they haven't arrive yet! But the fans there was @_@... if you don't know S.H.E.'s going to Watson OU, you might've thought that the people outside were trying to break into Watson to ruin the store or theres some big sale or something!!! The shutter was closed, fans etc have to wait outside (Of course, or else the number of people who'll enter Watson will make the store go @_@...)!!!~ But the host chose a few lucky people to be allowed inside to buy S.H.E. stuffs earlier before S.H.E. arrives!!!~ S.H.E. will be the cashier and promoters serving them yo XD!!!~

Oh yeah, they came to Malaysia to celebrate Watson's 12th Anniversary and to promote Encore, their new album! They were to first artist to have their own special booth, which sells all their items in Watson! Thats why they came to celebrate Watson's 12th Anniversary as well!

I waited there and i called Loo2, my darling whose working in OU! I SMSed her earlier to tell her S.H.E. is coming to OU, but she misunderstood my SMS -_-"...
Anyway, ask her faster come! After a while she arrive, the crowd grew larger @_@... luckily i was quite infront, but at the side lar!

Waited around almost 6pm dee, we were stuffed in the middle @_@... and Loo2 she feel abit sick (Dizzy X0!!!)! I'm a very good friend, so i told her "Don't puke on me XD!" (Hehe, i'm really a good friend ne XD? *coughbullcoughshit*)!!!~ But luckily nothing bad lor!!!
I was thinking almost want to leave dee, because going see them in MidValley at night mar, no point waiting longer! But after that they arrive XD!!! I think they entered through the store door or something from behind Watson! Anyhow, definately did not entered from front door lar! When they came they're already inside XD!!!~

And naturally, all the fans pushed (And me and Loo2 turned into pancakes @_@...) and pushed, than the security gor gor always got maddy, ask us not to continue pushing or else they (S.H.E.)'ll leave...
And naturally again, no one listens XD...
After photo-shooting, they turned to be cashiers and promoters to collect money than pack the items for the lucky peoples chosen earlier! After everything settled, the crowd outside really pushed like mad, so S.H.E. mar stand at the only open "doorway" (The rest is closed by the shutter!), using the big microphone thingy to talk to the crowd!
Ah, of course, the minute they appear at the "doorway", the crowd went cheering and pushed to get to them (And me and Loo2 turned into super pancakes dee @_@...)! S.H.E. wanted to tell everyone to stop pushing or else they'll leave or something... actually, what they say i guess only lar... Because i can't hear them (No one can hear them to be honest -_-"...)... all because the crowd was too loud, and the microphone thingy was too quiet, so really, no one can hear them XD! The pushings continued, and worst, there were kids and an old lady at the front of the line @_@... so S.H.E., since we aren't listening to what they pleaded (Which is stop pushing!), leaves immediately!!! And all guards etc rushed in and they close the remaining shutter so no crazy fans could rush inside (And ruin the store...)...

I saw all of them clearly lor! Kinda close too but sad is Loo2 only saw Hebe and Selina, but the one she really wanted to see was Ella! Haih...
Than after that i send Loo2 go back to her shop... we're complaining about the stupid crowd all the way!!! If they didn't push, S.H.E. would've stayed longer X/!!!
I go buy Freo, than waited for me mom in PDI, but me mom didn't come when we said we'll wait there in PDI in 10 minutes!!! I waited roughly got 5-10 minutes there in PDI, called my mom and she was waiting at another place -_-"... naturally, plus what happened, i was pissed off XD!!!
One, just now stupid crowd pushed, we became pancakes @_@, and S.H.E. didn't stay longer, which made me and Loo2 waiting for them for one WHOLE hour (My time is precious ^-~... XD!!!) became totally useless and wasted!
Two, say wait at this place but go wait at another place and didn't even bother calling me earlier to tell me about it, have to wait me to call me mom... How if i didn't call me mom until half-an-hour later??
Three, prior to the second one too, i was running late to go to MidValley to see S.H.E. one ne!!!
So naturally (Again...), blood was boiling when i go to the place my mom was waiting... so... you know what'll happen ^-~!!!~

Around 7pm, me cousin bro Joo Yee (Whose also a S.H.E. fan XD!) came to pick me up and we went to MidValley lor! We thought we're like late @_@ because we went in around almost 8pm (Find entrance and carpark... you know MidValley on weekends -_-"...)! And the thing starts at 8.30pm XD! How if they won't allow us in anymore because we're late and the place'll be full?? We dare not think of it!
But luckily, although we were late, we can still go in, and VIP area (Yeah, luckily we got the VIP tickets or else die lor XD!) was not really full? Hehe, real lucky! Found a place to sit lor!
And surprisingly, basing on the time on me watch, S.H.E. arrives at 8.28pm @_@... so punctual... no, its EARLY XD!!! First time i attend an idol event the idol is EARLY!!! Last time F.I.R.'s one their punctual, just late by 2 minutes only! S.H.E. really hebat XD!!!~

And another "pissing thing" happened! When they came, everyone stands up and me and cous bro pushed to the middle XD (We're at the other end one but curi curi move to middle place XD!)! We're middle now, so we sat down... but idiots infront of us refuses to sit down, so they blocked my view -_-"...
Ok, don't want to talk about those idiots! It was only until before the autograph session started they sit down! No point right? S.H.E. decorate the cake, sang "Happy Birthday" song to Watson etc and all we cannot see! GRRRRRR! We all at the back call them sit down also tak tau sit down! Must us scold and angry angry (And this stupid idiot standing infront got thrown papers because he refuses to sit down! Haha, serve you right!) only listen... but useless dee... GRRRRRRRR -_-*...
Ok, don't care dee lar!
Than when they say the autograph session is starting, i faster rush to the right side! Luckily, get kinda "good" place in line?
Hehe! It was not actually a line lar, but more like a big pile of humans all squashed together wanting to get to the line lining up to the stage XD!!!~

Theres this gate thingy that seperates us from that line, so everyone rushing want to go into that line lor! The security guards are organising us to enter the line one by one! Because if us, the whole pile of humans rush in like that to the line, sure scare S.H.E. one XD!!!~
Also became pancake than @_@... but luckily, not as bad as last year in UE3 @_@... that was worst!!!~

Than i wonder why ne, i always got "blocked" when its my turn next!!! Happens alot of time dee!!!
Because the row i was in was going in to the line dee, but when its just my turn next, the security guard stopped me -_-"...
When my row was going in, i was very happily thinking "Its my turn dee XD!", and also looking at the security guard at the same time, also thinking "Don't you dare stop me when its just my turn!!!"... and... he did stop me -_-*...
I think it happened in S.H.E.'s autograph session last 2 years in Sunway Lagoon, one of Jolin Tsai's autograph session, erm... i think F.I.R.'s too? And than last year S.H.E.'s in UE3 and this year in MidValley one -_-"... haih... me so unlucky one...
But the sorta goodie thing is after the other rows, the security guard who looked like the senior wanted to give the next row one, but the security guard at my row says "Its this rows turn", and than let my row go XD!!! Yatta XD!!!~


Ok, than luckily, after a while, the security guard let my row in, and the crews at the gate before the line will write your hand with the marker pen to see how many copies you have and how many they should give you back etc!
Btw, they use the marker... i think 2, 3 days only came off -_-"...

Than after that line up for a while, saw the cakes at the side!!! I have the thoughts to run to the side and grab the cake XD!!! But no lar, i more interested to be in my line!!! But i can't really see the decorations they (S.H.E.) did lor!!!~

Than, after the cake... its my turn to go upstage XD!!!
If i remember correctly, i think i was about to go up the stage when the security guard stopped me again -_-"...

Than (I used to many than XD!!!), the moment of truth came XD (I don't know why i used this sentence... just feel like using it XD!!!)!!!
I walked up the stage, and than organise my lyrics booklet into a row, place it on the table, than wait for S.H.E. to sign it XD!!!~
They have like tons of booklets to sign then, and theres like thousands more (The "none-VIP" line was like @_@... so many heads and orangs...)... so ke lian them!!! Ganbatte XD!!!~
Because you have to walk along the table, than as i reach Ella, i told her "Xing ku ni men le!" (Direct trans is "tired you guys" or as "troubled you guys"?), than Ella looked up and say "Oh, bu hui" (Means "Oh, no lar!"!), than sign the booklet, than look up at me again XD!!!~ Yeah XD!!!~
Than i almost reached Hebe when i asked Ella "Ke yi wo shou ma?" (Means "Can shake hands?"!) really softly (Because they so busy, don't want kacau them mar XD!) and Ella heard it and she say "Ke yi ah!" (Means "Can!"!) and we shook hands XD!!! 2nd time i shook hands with Ella XD!!! The last time is in UE3 when i thought cannot shake hands and Ella just grabbed my hands to shake it XD!!! Thats why i love Ella!!! Shes my favourite in the group!!!~
And i thanked her, go to Hebe, and shake hands with her too, but Hebe very fast let go! Than after that, shake hands with Selina (Ella friendliest XD!) than mar ciao lor! But something bad happened -_-*...

This idiot go gave me the lyric booklet WHICH IS NOT MINE! Somemore tak chantek dee one! My own booklet was damn chantek!!! Idiot! But S.H.E. got abit fault? Nah, thinking back, although S.H.E. ruined the line of booklets, that IDIOT also cincai give us one so its that idiots fault! Grr!!!

But conclusion, the autograph session was great! Me rabbu Ella XD!!! Shes so nice!!!~
And about the erm... what it is... yeah... Joo Yee's camera's battery finished at the nick-of-time -_-|||... so little pics nee, no nice ones... haih...

But still... IT WAS GOOD XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e