Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jo KyuHyun.

Yeah, that's just the way i like to spell his name. =P
그냥 ㅋㅋㅋ.

He's just Awesome like that. =D

I like how he is super effing Awesome LIVE.
If you think he sounds good on CD, wait till you hear him LIVE. Freaking amazing!
He has the mark of an amazing singer, because i honestly prefer to listen to LIVE versions of his songs. (^^ )

But what i like most about KyuHyun's singing, is the "feeling" you get when you listen to him sing. You can really feel what the song is about, even if you don't understand the lyrics.

I am (sorta) surrounded(?) by people who have the perception that Super Junior only have the looks, but lacks the talent in every single way... or in other words, "idol artist".
Not that i need to prove to them how Awesome the boys are, not that i need to be reassured that the boys memang is Awesome...

But i like the feeling of being able to have that smug look on my face when people say that. 8D
And yeah, as usual, i won't bother to argue because too lazy! ㅋㅋㅋ

... hmm... oh holy marshmallows, i'm turning into an "old"(er) fangirly aren't i?? D8



Edit: I kept replaying the vid now! I wish Youtube has a repeat button what turf i'm lazy.
This brings back fond memories when after hearing Kyu's "7 Years of Love" (LIVE - because he's just awesome that way) i repeated that song so often on my iPod i think my iPod is starting to hate me weeeeeeeeeeeeee. 8D

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e