Sunday, October 17, 2004

Argh!!!



Today... i didn't study!!! Ahhh!!!
Tomorrow will study, but tomorrow... to go to school, or to not go to school... That... is the question...

I don't know whether anot want to go ne! Hehehe! Because tomorrow got school's unofficial Sejarah test. I want to go, but i also don't want to go... -_-" Because it'll be VERY boring before the exams... nothing good to do... but i want to go... erm... er... dilema!!!

Ok, decided... if lazy tomorrow morning, don't go... if not... go... Oh well, this is SUCH a brilliant way to decide...

But half my heart tak mau go school ne... it'll be super boring for sure, mind, and... haih... 2 of my very good machis won't be going... and it'll be 100% bored to death... and damn lonely dee... Wah!!!

But to go anot? I don't know!!!

Plus, both my good machi had an argument... i'm in another dilema... AHH!!!

Ooh, there are bruises on my hand!!! Erm... when did i kena that one??

I'm bored outta my mind, i don't know what i'm talking now!!! But hmm... if i'm that bored, why not i just go study? Stupid! I'm sure flunking? Choy! Ganbatte!!! Must study smart, than do my best, than hope for the best!!!

Half my post here is complaining about my studies... my life REALLY isn't interesting... -_-"
But i'll live it to the fullest! Ganbatte!

Now... to solve all my dilemas before i go to sleep! Or... when i wake up... Haih...

Ooh, i want to buy Tension's latest album soon! Hopefully they'll come soon! And hopefully they WON'T COME during SPM exam days! Or else i'm toast!

People studying hard and smart for SPM, ganbatte!!! Good lucks and go go go!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e