Saturday, October 23, 2004

New title, new blog...

Ok, the title's a little tad too weird! I mean, i've only done some changes to me blog -The TagBoard and so...-, i haven't even change the skin yet for crying out loud! But its something i'm going to do... maybe not the near future (I've yet to discover a skin i like...), but definately soon? Hehe!

I really like my board's new name (Iñ thè mïddlè ðf ëtè®ñìtÿ ~~永遠の途中~~ [Eien no tochuu]). It is actually the title of w-inds. (My fave japanese boyband~~ Ahhh~~) latest single, 「四季」's c/w song, 「永遠の途中」. The meaning of the song is quite sad, the background music itself sounds sad! And Kei-chan (w-inds. lead vocal, Tachibana Keita 橘 慶太 - Me 2nd husband... hehehe...)'s voice is powerful enough to send the message, and touch the listeners, whether or not you might trully understand the song (As its japanese...)! Maybe one day i'll post up the lyrics for 「四季」 and 「永遠の途中」 plus translations!... once i find a suitable and quite accurate translation... Hee!
*BTW, my blog's description (At the top there) is a short part of 「四季」's lyrics! I think that parts quite touching, so thats why i post it up there! Although my blogs name is 「永遠の途中」, i post 「四季」's lyrics because i think 「永遠の途中」's quite heart-breaking and sad... so mar... understand ler!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e