Tuesday, October 26, 2004

New skin, bad settings...

*Pic of Keita!

Tada! What do you think about it?
Personally, i REALLY like this skin! The feeling is good, the music goes with it... but there are catches...

1# - No title...
2# - Theres this blank gap at the top (Nothing that i can't do to make it nicer!)...
3# - The worse one... No "comment"!

The 3# one is just... bleurgh!!! Theres the word, "comment" there at the end of each journal, but the link doesn't work!!! I tried a couple of stuffs... FAILED!

But since i really like it (And my tagboard is there...), so i'm keeping this for a couple of days until i find a nice skin i really like, or erm... if i can't stand the "no comment and title" part, i'm putting back my old one lar!

Though, kudos to the one who made this skin! Its really nice ne? I really like the feeling! If you're reading this, tell me how can i "enable comment"! I tried Blogger's way but i don't know where to paste! Anyway, it didn't work...

Off to "mum-mum" than study dee lar! Ganbatte!
Ja!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e