Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zombified-sleeping style.

This entry was written on 5th January 2010.
---

This is Me.

On the morning of 5th January, 8am.

This is Lauren that morning.

Why?

Class starts at: 8am.
My purposed wake up time: 6am.
The time i actually woke up: 10am. (actually i woke up at 9.47am, but to make it sound dramatic, 10am it is!)

Lauren has kindly agreed to give me a wake up call at 6.30am.
When i woke up (at 9.47am), i have 9 missed calls all which i have totally no recollection of (aka cannot hear anything lar FMAL).

Super fail dot com.

Kamsia ok thank you kamsa byebye.



ps: I slept at 2am, but i think i only manage to fall asleep at 4-5am?
Then when i woke up i felt "Oh gosh i only manage to sleep for a while like 2 hours nya..." (ngam ngam Lauren called me that time).
I looked at the clock...
9.47am
FMAL HAROOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e