Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why Ellis is my favourite.

I heard something Ellis (character in L4D2) said while playing L4D2 today, got super LOL-ed and amazed, that when i got home i Googled for the exact quote, and found some other really funny ones too. Here are some which i find super funny!

Ellis: Holy shit guys! KIDDIELAND! Let me ride one, just one!
Nick: Aww... now I wanna ride one.

Nick in response to a witch in the mall level: "You think she's crying because the mall is closed?"

Coach: "Quiet everyone i hear a bitch!"

Coach: "A man is not meant to be ridden like that..." (After freeing a survivor from Jockey.)

Nick: "Looks like you finally got your wish, Ellis. We're on a ride."
Ellis: "This isn't a ride, Nick. This is the Tunnel of Love! *whisper* This is where you make out with your girlfriend."

Coach: "Looks like we have to go through the Tunnel of Love, people. Stay close."
Nick: "I think we should clarify what constitutes 'close'."

Ellis: "D'you know what 'suck their heads' means? Because I was down here with Keith once, and he didn't know. But then-"
Nick: "Ellis, not the best time."
Ellis: "Okay."

Ellis: "We are kickin' more ass than a boot in an ass factory!!"

Ellis: "Hey did i ever tell you guys about when me and Kieth were in this burning building and fought zomibies on like five floors -"
Rochelle: "Uh Ellis that was us..."
Ellis: "Really? I cant wait to tell Kieth about this one!"

Ellis: "My buddy Keith tried camping out on top of a building once. He was shooting crows but the police were too busy tear gassing him to ask what he was doing up there. He screamed for an entire YEAR every single time he opened his eyes. Oh, man. At first it was funny, then it just got sad, but then it got funny again. Oh, man."
(Basically whatever Ellis had to say about Keith is funny! Hehehe!)

Coach: "Let's get together and pray... Dear Lord, guide us through this mall in these times of trial... And please... Let the food court be okay."
Nick: "AMEN!"

What they say when they see Jockeys...
"Its one of the little guys!"
"Its a midget!"

When being jockeyed:
"IS THIS THING HUMPING ME!?"

Ellis: "Wait, we're gonna be runnin' the rollercoaster? HOLY SHIT IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

Ellis: "One thing video game shave taught me, good shit is always in vents."

Nick: There goes repopulating the Earth. (When Rochelle dies)

Nick: I cannot WAIT to find a crate. (When found Crowbar)

Nick: I hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but unless Ellis knows how to build a monster truck, we ain’t driving through this.

Coach: Hey it's Whispering Oaks!, I used to go there as a Kid.
Nick: Oh, good. Now we can die there as adults.

Nick: "Hey Coach, you have any memories from the Tunnel of Love? You, a steamy cheeseburger, all alone?"

Coach: "Holy shit its a mudman!"
Ellis: "Oh crap I thought it was spiderman!"

Ellis: "Man all this mud reminds me of my friend Keith. Yeeah, he was gonna build a shack, to live in an' all. An' I know most people here, they build houses and they become shacks, but Keith, he was about jumpin' right to the shack stage. But he had no wood. So he got some mud, an' was making what we were all thinkin' was gonna be these adobe bricks, you know, like, when them people out west made bricks an' shit. Well he had muud an'-"

When Ellis is walking down the rollercoaster tracks in dark carnival, he pretends to be a train, and makes clicking noises. I just could not stop laughing when I heard that.

Ellis: "I ever tell you about the time me and Keith filled up water balloons with our own -"
Rochelle: "Ellis."
Ellis: "Okay."

When Nick hears the witch somewhere.
Nick: "Quiet! I think I hear my ex-wife..."

Nick: "Who the hell is Jimmy Gibbs Junior?"
Coach: "You don't know who he is? In these parts he's as famous as... Elvis... or the President."
Nick: "Really? Because he looks like an asshole."
Coach: "...Get your ass moving Nick."

Rochelle looking at a poster: Who's that stock car racer?
Ellis: It's Jimmy Gibbs Junior? Man, if nature permitted it, I'd have his children.

Coach: (being ridden by a Jockey) "Ellis is that you?!"


And the ultimate:
Ellis: "Holy shit Guys! KIDDIELAND!"
Nick: "He's like a five year old! A five year old with guns and a comprehensive knowledge of every swear word in the English language!"




Credits: From various L4D2 forums!
---

L4D2 is AWESOME!
The next time i play i'm so switching on the subtitles! Hehehe =D!

1 comment:

Cereal said...

hahahahahaahahahah!!! this is so awesome!! i regretted never hearing abt all f this!!

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e