Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Of fools and idiots.

I promised good karma till next month, but i really can't help it.

I like how Kpopsecrets gives good LOLS, but sometimes some stuffs rubbish writes just sends you off-course. The "!@#$%^&*" kind.

Honestly i don't know what i want to say, i'm just really angry because of that third line. To hell with my usual opinion on "everyone can have their own opinion". YOU MAY NOT LITTLE TURD.

It's fine you don't like him, but please don't act noble self-righteous shits saying rubbish like "but i rather see them whole with someone i don't like then broken apart". (it's THAN get your grammar straight - lol at myself for correcting others on grammar when mine is nonexistence as well weeeeeeee)


I don't want to pretend i know, or understand the boys, as i myself see my 4-years-fandom as some sort of a phail! most of the times.

But again i will say this. To hell what others think of me saying this:

You don't know him.
You don't know the rest of them.

With a freaking self-righteous limited mind as yours, you will NEVER EVER see YoungWoon with the rest of the boys the way i see them.


That said, one good thing that comes out from this whole thing...

Despite my 4-years of phail! fandom, at least i'm still better than you.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e