Thursday, February 03, 2005

Bloody day!!!

Today is such my bad luck day! As they say, this year rabbits "fan tai sui", but i wondered am i the only one whose luck are bad bad bad!!! Its been kinda bad since this few days!

I have this tape where i record all my favourite stuffs, Jay Chou on Ent News, w-inds., etc etc... but around last month, when i wanted to record something, i discover that it went missing! Fine, i thought maybe misplace somewhere, but after that cannot find!
Yesterday, i saw Jay on Ent News and i demand my mother hand out the tape (She got hide some other blank tapes before.) tomorrow morning so i can record Jay! I thought she maybe mistaken that tape is hers, so hide lar... but it turns out...
MY MOTHER RECORD OVER MY TAPE!!!
My mother hide it from me fearing i might "explode" because SHE RECORD OVER MY JAY CHOU!!!
Its around 2 months ago since she record over!!! So long dee, you're sure i will explode!!! I've been looking for it everywhere!!! And now she only tell me!!! Has she told me earlier, i wouldn't need to waste my strength looking for it! Moreover, if i haven't demanded, i might get it like maybe 10 years later?
Since its so long ago, i'm definately pissed off WORST! Damn geram you know!

I missed out taping my w-inds. because she hide the tape somemore! And urgh... don't want say why dee lar!!! One things for sure, if she would've told me earlier, things would've been much better! At least i'll have more stuffs to tape over that stupid drama!!! So this whole day, my mood was totally pissed off, super bad!!!

Oh, and when she told me she record over, she say one hour only. One hour @_@... ok, fine, tak say anything first. When i go play the tape to see the damages, SHE TAPED IT OVER FROM THE BEGINNING!!!
If it was from the end, or even if she taped over that Jay Chou with Ke Jun Xiang one, i'll be fine, but SHE TAPED OVER THE BEGINNING!!!
And so did the Qi Li Xiang i've been taping for days, i've waited and even changed my tuition classes to be able to record it somemore!!!
Now, its all ruin!!! Although i can't remember what i tape at the beginning, but i can bet its really something important!!!

And because the bloody internet won't work, so i mar call me bro, ask if can use his laptop, as last time when the internet down, his laptop can use but main com cannot; and that IDIOT refuses to borrow me use!!! Download stuffs, SO WHAT!!! Download also can use one what!!! Its not like i'm gonna close his downloading (Which reminds me, last time he did that before too!) or whatsoever!!! Stupid idiot!!!

Than after all those stuffs i refuse to talk to anyone, and won't answer me mom. When go OU, i went see Loo Yee, and thought i might as well buy the Jay Chou's Imcomparable to Jay Live VCD from her because it'll be cheaper (RM38/=), and it can soothen my mood abit lar... but it turns out, i bought it for RM42.20, more expensive than May Yee (Yes Auntie, you may laugh!)!
Worst is if she (Loo2) told me earlier that if i waited abit longer, can get cheaper price, i would've waited because after chatting awhile my mood better dee!!!
So i bought Jay's LIVE VCD more expensive... sh*t! Always buy more expensive one! No wonder i always broke so fast lar!

Before OU, went to see the new house and my new room lar... and the pink they painted on the wall... ITS NOT THE PINK I WANTED!!!
The one i wanted is darker pink, more warmer and sweeter, but this one is NOT the one i wanted!!! So of course complain lar! But my dad scold me say i should put an effort in my room, know what colour they paint before they paint because if paint now, tomorrow will smell... and who told me when they paint abit can come and see, if tak suka just tell them? I don't even know when their painting the bloody wall!!! So i can't see when they paint abit or not right?
Plus, my room's lighting is bloody ugly and its bloody warm because of the wassit... halogen light or something!!!
The light is really BLOODY UGLY!!! GRR!!!

Ooh, i'm getting so British XD!!!

Bloody day!!! Hope it gets better or i'm sure i'll crack later!!! GRRRRRR!!!
BTW, call me unfillial, but i'll still be mad at me mom!!!
And i'm not sure if i'll like my room thanks to the bloody wall and the bloody lamp (See, told you i'm getting British!)!!! It makes me feel like vomiting when i look at the wall!!! Makes me feel cold too!!! Ugh!!!

Hopefully after CNY can fix that colour lar!!! And the cupboard door sucks btw!!! Need to fix!!!
ARRRRRRR!!! Don't want talk already lar, i'm getting angrier now!!! Cause stupid idiot brother of mine just pissed me off again!!! IDIOT!!!
GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e