Sunday, February 20, 2005

The feeling of a broken heart...

I really wish them happiness from the bottom of my heart! Truthfully and really really true punya (@_@ eiko-chan uses weird english... which reminds me that eiko-chan DO have her own language XD!!!)... but no one can deny that my heart is broken...

To be honest, i'm happy for them now, but i really felt my heart has been broken, shattered to many pieces... hard to mend?
I know i said give me a few days to cure, and after that i'll be all right... I may be smiling and hahaha everytime, but my heart really felt sore...
Also to say, the feelings of "shi lian"??? Hehehe... now felt how it is dee, next time won't be that bad XP???

I felt like crying... but i can't cry... the tears just won't come out... its like my heart died dee? Hohoho! Stupid word usage XD (@_@ Another weird eiko-chan language -_-"...)!!!

Apart from steering clear of Jay's stuffs (Except my Blog skin [Which i wanted to change for a while but since i can't use my com now, i can't change and save this skin's HTML yet, so =(...] and my handphone's caller ringtone, all my Jay items in my room had been kept away, even the car sticker also i've taken it out to be kept for a while, and i've tried, for once in my lifetime, changed the radio channel when i heard its Jay's song... somemore its my favourite song, "Qi Li Xiang" [I did cry the first time i hear this song, this proves how much i love it!]!), i also felt steering clear away from my friends... i don't know why, just felt like it... except Jing Wen -_-"... hahaha, because she called me and i just answered the phone ler -_-"... hehehe...

Like i said, just don't worry, after a few days (Ok, actually, i've set myself to "recover" tomorrow ^-^! Slap me if i don't XD! I'll contact my friends and i would stop "feeling heart sore"?? Hahaha!!!) i'll be ok and i'll be back to my usual self (Ano genki genki genki ippai no eiko-chan XD!)!!!
But i really wanted to go to K to sing my heart out XD!!!~ I know i'll feel 100% better then... hahaha XD!!!~

eiko-chan now fully announce to the whole world that... "WO SHI LIAN LE XD!!!"!!!~

But why i sound so happy about it @_@?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e