Monday, February 14, 2005

Pindah rumah dah XD!!!~

Yooooo minna-san, ohisashiburi desu XD!!!
Long time didn't online dee, cuz pindah rumah mah, and com and internet haven't set up so T_T... kesian me...
Luckily now can use in cousin sis punya house ^-^!!! Arigato XD!!!~

Oh mami, my new room is very super incredibly awfully terribly etc etc.... MESSY XD!!! You can't walk straight ne, have to walk all around this and that (That explains how bad it was 0_0!)... and i don't want to walk over my book, but if i don't... i can't get to my bag -_-"... ooh mami... Really must ganbatte pack it soon yo XD!!!~

Em, and today ne, went to watch "Seoul Raiders" with Ah Theng jie jie, Uncle Ah Guan, Anna jie jie and Kaijie!!! Wahhh, quite funny!!! Not bad ne!!! Not as bad as the paper says!!! Which, as i had learn my lesson, never trust the reviews newspaper writes... its always the opposite usually... for me that is lar XP (A few years back, the same writer wrote a review about "Just One Look", saying how great it is, how nice etc etc... but watching it turns out to be... very xian -_-"...)!!!

Um, tomorrow (Today actually, pass 12am dee!) is Valentines Day! Going to go out with Lao Po XD!!! Yeah!!!~ Happy Valentines Day everyone ^-^!!!~

Ok lar, until here for now ler, next time got more time only bla bla bla and bore everyone (Muahahaha, i'm evil *grins*!)!!!~ Don't miss me yo XD!!! Hehehe!!!
Ja, good night, bye bye for now ^-^!!!~

I'll be back... muahehe... XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e