Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Never ever listen to Jay's LIVE CD out in public...

See this one!!! LENGCAI XD!!!~

Jay rules, no doubt about that XD!!!
But seriously, don't ever listen to his LIVE CDs in public on discman!!! Especially when you're walking alone in the mall or something!!!

Why??? I have my own reasons...

I was in OU just now, listening to Jay's latest CD, the "Imcomparable to Jay"'s Concert LIVE CD disc 2.
I was walking around alone, and naturally, totally absorb in listening to Jay's wonderful songs! Totally in my own world!
Its kinda normal for Jay to forgot his lyrics or change his lyrics during performances, and of course, its recorded into the CD as well...
I think i was listening to "Ge Qian" that time, i can't really remember... one things for sure, he was singing a song, and i think he forgot the lyrics, because he changed it, and i find it funny and i smiled...

I smiled to myself in public! And i was walking alone than!

A normal person who was looking at me at the time would've think that this girl (Me!) was totally bonkers or something to suddenly smile JUST LIKE THAT!!! They wouldn't have know that i was listening to Jay's concert CD, or know that what i find funny! They'd probably didn't even notice i'm listening to CD!

But lucky for me, no one saw me smiled... i think... i quickly hide it after realising i'm smiling!!!
Than after that, i made a wild mental note to myself... never ever, listen to Jay's LIVE CD in public to avoid the same thing from happening XD!!!

Maybe you guys don't find anything funny about changing lyrics or when he talks during concert etc, but i did -_-"... so...
But although i said so... i'm very sure the next time i go out, the same CD will still be in my discman... and i'll still be listening to it XD!!! Otherwise, i'll probably change to disc 1? Hehe!

Its just one of me styles! Made a mental note, but forgot about it just as quick as saying "Yeah"?? XD!!!~
Yeah XD!!!
Erm... what mental note was i talking about just now?? Oh well XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e