Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My emotion is desending like D Major...

Yesterday (Being that its past midnight dee!), i've just had one of the worst days of my life, but nobody knows... nobody seemed to care either... nobody even told me what i really wanted to hear... and worst off, nobody seemed to remember... when i myself count it as one of the very important event... they'll probably only remember and ask a few words if i tell them?

I maybe "hualihuala" on the outer appearance, but i'm really sad... i maybe smiling and talking cheerfully on the outside, i may seemed that i had already pulled myself back together, but i'm really really sad deep deep down somewhere no one will know, and probably no one will even find out or even notice... being that the person involved is me...
Tears almost rolled out, but i manage to get it back in (Come back! Come back you rolling pot of tears XD!!!)... I just tricked everyone by putting a mask over my real feelings! Should i congratulate myself on my purr-fect disquise, on my purr-fect ability to hide it? Yes, maybe i should go and open myself a bottle of Pepsi (I don't drink champagne ^-^!)...

As said in the horoscope stuffs, Gemini are easily hurt and they don't show their feelings easily too... the person who said that should be given credit!

I find caring for people is kinda a silly thing ne? Even though you cared for everyone, and hoped to be cared back the same way... not necessary the same way, just a way which you yourself will be happy, or at least, the person you cared for will treat "your care" properly and not take it for granted!... But usually, it doesn't come back or its just taken for granted!
When someone tells you something, you remembered it and worried for them... but its also taken for granted! Hah, but maybe its just me that only feel that way! I'm a big bag of emotions XD!!!~
But hey hey, i'm destined a life of being taken for granted because i'm a busybody XP!!! Ne?

When you're really feeling down, you just hope someone there will listen to you... but its hard to find a hearing ear these days... everyones more interested in themself, and only themself (Or something they cared...)... unless you tell them you're feeling down and needed someone to listen...
But even if so, the stuffs you said like goes in the right ear, and come outta the left ear... it never stays put... topics will change faster than the speed of Shinkansen (And thats saying something!) when they thinks its not of importance, that its just silly stuffs...
It may be silly stuffs to everyone, but it may not be for me... i take most of my stuffs seriously, especially stuffs i SUPERLY cared for, even though its silly to the whole world...
I'm not ashamed to say, although i really wanted to meet someone who'll listen sometimes, i sometimes don't listen too...
But i think i listen more than was being listened too!
Lucky i can depend on the forum to babble some there and to have someone share the feelings too sometimes! Or else everything will be bagged up in me and i'm sure i'll explode one day (BOOM XD!)!!!

But thank God i found you! Thank God i "have" you!
Although it may just be in a fantasy, but at least, with you, i found confidence and a reason to smile =)!
I also found you telling me something which i really wanted to hear yesterday, on my way back from the road of total devastation! Its not in reality, but its sufficient!
Though sometimes you made me cry, and broke my heart (You heartless git XD!!! Just kidding XP!!!), but at least, truly and deeply, even though it may not be in the real, i find that you listened and you care...
Arigato ^-^!

~~

Ahhhhh XD!!! I just had a bad day on some other stuffs, and i totally bragged out everything i'm totally dissatisfied about (Luckily i manage to stop myself... or there'll be more @_@...)!!!
Hmm... i should be awarded a Nobel Prize for talking too much! Hey hey, i at first wanted to make this post nice and short, but i ended talking to much... again (Typical!) -_-"...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e