Friday, February 04, 2005

Trust me... never ever...

Trust me... never ever buy too many mags if you'll be shifting house -_-"... Thats what happened to me...
One of my treasures are my mags, apart from my CDs, comics, softtoys, junks, Kawaii babies etc etc... and my mags are not just one or two or five... its ALOT!!! And i just put all of them in a box and its HEAVY!!!
Nevermind the "ALOT", Japanese magazines are heavier than normal mags, i suspect its cause of the paper quality or something... i only carried a few copies (I think 5...) and its already kinda like @_@... imagine when the whole box is like... full of Japanese magazines... @_@...

Yes, i'll be moving in to my new house from today onwards! Hehe, but i haven't completely pack all my stuffs yet... i have too many junks -_-"... now you know the balasan of buying too much stuffs -_-"... i hope my room won't end up junk X0... but its bound to be -_-"...

We were suppose to go in early morning, so after i wake up, bath, than i pack a few more important stuffs i haven't pack the day before... my Jay CDs and w-inds. pictorial book XD!!! If there is any of my very first belonging into the new house, it'll definately be both of it!!!
Than after that clean up abit, than i go back to the old house and finish putting my last few mags into the heavy box (@_@!)! Yesterday i did halfway dee, than thinking its too heavy maybe i should move abit abit there lar! But since got workers moving, might as well just trouble them help me move the heavy box lar XP!!! Thank you!!!~

But theres still my comics -_-||... my softtoys -_-|||... my decoration stuffs -_-|||||, my remaining books and mags -_-||||||, my clothes -_-||||||| and and... -_-||||||||... alot alot alot to do somemore @_@...
Ganbatte eiko-chan ^-^!!!~
Oh, and because shifting dee, maybe cannot update Blog often X-0!!!~ Don't miss me yo XP!!!~ Hahaha!!!~
Hehe, need to see where to put Jay's auto poster and my precious w-inds. 2005 Calendar, and a few Jay's poster XD!!!~ But Dad don't let put poster =(!!! As long as its nice ok dee lar XD!!!~
Oh yeah, but the room still got a few stuffs not fully done =(!!! Have to wait till after CNY!!! Bear with it for now lar!!!~

GANBATTE GANBATTE XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e