Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm still so proud of them...

I just received my w-inds. CD and DVD today XD!!! Yatta!!!
I still had a $5 coupon in Yes Asia and as w-inds. just released a new single plus DVD, i thought why not and go ahead in use it!

As i looked into my w-inds. collection (And Jay's too of course!), boy, do i feel proud X3!

Even though my 2 top ones are taken this year (I told you Rabbits "fan tai sui"!), i really can't help it, but to still feel proud of them and i love them ALOT ALOT ALOT! I mean, you just can't help but start drooling at the sight of Jay Chou or Keita XD!!! Hehehe XP!!!

I'm sure i'll continue supporting them! And this proves one thing, i love the idol because he is my idol! As long as his happy, i'm happy! Da da da... XP!!!

But please be beware... i treat Jay more like a "brother" instead of, ehem... "husband" now, and i'm more protective over my "family members" one! I don't like people talking bad about them regardless what! So now, even if anyone tease Jay abit, i would go -_-* badly!!! Its getting serious X3!!!~

I'm so proud yo XD!!!~ La la la, di di di, du du du, JAY AND w-inds. ICHIBAN XD!!!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jay Chou: "Yeah, of course baby!"
XD!!!~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Keita: "Sou da, baby!"

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e