Sunday, March 20, 2005

The start of my college life...

I've already registered this morning to Taylors College! I'll be starting my first day of college life tomorrow!
I don't deny it is a little rush, but serve me right! Hehe...

I choosed ICPU! Like my older brother and second brother! And the funny thing is, all of us went for the March intake!!! Hehehe!!!

We'll have 6 subjects for ICPU, chosed by ourself, and English OSSLC and LAN!

The current package they offer now for March intake all consists of "Maths of Data Management" or "Calculus". Than you choose another subject plus English OSSLC and LAN, than next semester you'll have to take another 4 subjects!
If you want to take another two subjects (Plus the maths is 3 subjects...), which means without English, than next sem you'll have to take the remaining 3 subjects of your own choice, plus English lor!
Hope you guys got what i meant. Write out a summarised chart ler!
Eg: Maths/Calculus + 1 subject + English OSSLC + LAN = Next sem 4 subjects!
If Maths/ Calculus + 2 subjects + LAN = Next sem 3 subjects + English OSSLC!
Pupils who chose t

Because i don't like maths, and i said i don't want to do anything with maths anymore XP, so i chose to take only one subject plus English OSSLC and LAN. Next sem, i'll take another 3 subjects, and than another additional semester, i'll take 2 subjects!
If i were to chose maths and go with the following packages, i'll graduate by Dec 2005, but since i didn't... i'll graduate next year. June 2006 like that!

Its longer ler, but at least the maths won't pull my average down... and no need to suffer much XP? Won't be too many subjects a day or something! But the following sems will still be more tough than this one, as i only have 1 subject plus English OSSLC now! Anyhow, ganbatte XD!

I asked this friend of mine, she say both "Maths of Data Management" and "Calculus" is easy, but she's good in maths one ler, so no problem! HS told me "Calculus" is definately not for me, as i failed my Add Maths and I HATE Add Maths! The counselor also see that my Add Maths not very good, although Maths good, but he knew i don't like maths so he also say "MSDM" will be quite difficult!
Anyway... i don't want to do maths or chem or physics anymore ler, so... NO MATHS FOR ME XP!!! Hehe!!!~

I'm kinda nervous actually! Hehehe! Wish everything will go smoothly ler! Ooh, i guess workload will be alot @_@... Pray pray everything ok XD!!!~

Ok ler, i go pack my stuffs now! Will update ASAP about me first day! Wish me luck! Good night XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e