Saturday, March 12, 2005

Pissed off...

Oh my God, Loo Yee is so "guo fen" again (As usual!)! BTW, the "old problem" (She didn't reply back to me...) solved dee lar!

Today she say she boring, so maybe come my house. But have to wait for me online check some stuffs, bath first, than supposedly she go to my old house than i go there pack stuffs and also pick her up ler. I said around 1-2pm but because i think she lazy wait, so she go OU dee, so when i call her she mar tak come dee lor.
She's going to NS camp soon, and she cannot wear earrings so she needed the sticks thing for earrings from me. No problem, can give her (I still got a lot!), but than, because she don't want to come to my old house dee, SHE EXPECT ME TO GO OU TO GIVE HER THE STUFFS!!!

Well, she said "You not coming to OU meh?", something like that... with a hint of wanting me to go there to give her the stuffs! Erm... hello, i told her ALOT earlier i'm going to old house pack stuffs and i haven't pack my bags to go Kun Ming, China tomorrow yet so very busy! How to go like that?

I supposedly go watch movie with cousin sister who leaves to Aussie tonight, to watch movie in the morning ler but like that my mom also not very happy dee, because i need to pack all my stuffs in old house before going to China! If i go means scare not enough time to pack stuffs lar! Than you supposedly i fly there ka, when my mom also busy etc.

She was the one who wanted the stuffs, its not like i'm forcing her to take it and somemore i'm going with her schedule, i say when she coming back from OU call me only i go old house and give her (And also pack my stuffs...)... Oh my God, she was the one who wanted the stuffs, can't she "ke qi" abit? You want it you come take it lar! Why must i go give it to you?

Than she ask me to instruct her to new house from old house (She say she coming new house take...), BUT I SAID i going old house pack stuffs but she keep on asking than i repeat quite loudly I GOING OLD HOUSE PACK STUFFS! She asked "Alot of stuffs issit?". "YES!". "Like that ok ler, i go old house..."... Oh my God, i got say i want to go pack stuffs so long before and she keeps asking and asking...

And worst is, what i hate ALOT is repeating myself! I told her ALOT of times I NEED TO GO OLD HOUSE PACK STUFFS, and I'M BUSY (Got people come repair new house, need to clean up etc...), but the way she talked is like i'm free for the whole day! Can just go OU like that!

Worst of all is not listening to me! I hate repeating and i especially hate that people do not listen to me when i talk! Ok, i know i alot of crap, but still, respect people lar please!

I'm not saying i super respect anyone but i usually listens when people talk, but when i talk everyone interupt! Sometimes i interupt people is because they interupt me first when i talk! If you let me talk, i'll let you talk lar! Even sometimes i accidentally interupt, i'll apologize and let you continue!

Treat people the way you wanted to be treated! I say its bullsh*t! I treat people this way, but i don't get treated back the same way! Care for the person got scold busy body. Listen to you must but when i talk interupt everytime and didn't say sorry etc. I listen to you so can't you just listen to me even though its not interesting (This goes to a number of people!)?

Just listen won't kill you right? You just anggap fly flying pass also ok, BUT I HATE IT MOST IS WHEN I TOLD YOU SOMETHING, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, THAN I HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN!!! I HATE REPEATING MYSELF!!! Oh my God, i damn pissed now!!!

Maybe because this morning, my mom told me this SAME THING SINCE YESTERDAY (And i answered the SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!) and she keeps on repeating and i repeated the answer until i exploded (Like i said, i hate repeating! I said once enough dee!), than after that i received some bad news, maybe because like that i a little loud over the phone to her ler, sorry for that but please, you want something, come take it! Don't expect me to do everything for you!

I received some bad news today which is so bad, i cried like sh*t... i don't want to write it here mixed with all this pissed stuffs... writing it in next post.

I'M SO PISSED OFF MAN!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e