Thursday, March 10, 2005

My SPM results!

Hehe, heres my SPM results! Nothing of glory actually, but i just wanted to write something about it ler!

A1: BI, Maths
A2: EST
3B: BM
4B: Sejarah and Pendidikan Moral
5C: Fiziks and Kimia
8E: Matematik Tambahan

As for O Levels, i got an A1!
Its the same english paper i wrote, just that its marked twice! Once by a Malaysian, another by a foreigner!
I suspect the foreigner MUST be a British, cause Malaysia uses UK English! Anyway, he or she MUST be a British because i used alot of "British English" inside my essay, thats why he/ she gave me good marks XP!!!

Luckily i didn't fail my Matematik Tambahan! Thank God! Just pass only!
But i know if i studied more, i could've gotten better marks for my Sejarah, Fiziks and Kimia, cause the tips i gotten are quite accurate! Anyhow, no point to regret dee! I'm grateful with my marks!

Just 7 credits, but its good for me ^-^! Ganbatte for your future takings, eiko-chan!!! Ganbatte ganbatte XD!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e