Friday, March 25, 2005

My first week in college...

My first week in college and its already @_@...

I have like around 4-5 BIG assignments, which has HUGE effect on my final marks!
- "The Journey"
5% on final... write about a journey only lar... but kind of hard cause halfway no idea... and correct grammar etc... haih...

- CPT
The biggest assignment in English! Have to write a biography about a person!

- SSRC
Families's biggest assignment!!! Alot of research to do @_@...

- Individual and group English work + presentation
Write about short stories one ler! But the group one have to do presentation infront (@_@...) and the individual one have to do 5 of 'em (@_@... *pengsan*...)! Worth 12.5% together!

- Families presentation
Have to do presentation infront of class with my classmate about "Urban-Industrial Families" or so... i think got 5% @_@...? *pengsan again*...


College is so hectic X0!!! But serve me right for going for March intake lar... padan...
Hehehe XP!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e