Friday, March 18, 2005

Summary of China trip!

I'll be fast and fast about my China trip, since this is a summary...
I "lao sai" on the last day -_-"...

I suspect its the China-style Kimchi's fault!
We went to this restaurant on our last night there. Its quite dirty to be honest. They served the China-style Kimchi as part of the appetizer. I tried some on our first day, it was not bad then, so mar take somemore lar. But it taste horrible so i spit it out! That night (Actual, its tomorrow's early morning ler...), i ehem ehem dee...
I was the only one who took it, the others no problem at all, so it should be the China-style Kimchi ler! Wow, God knows what will happen if i swallowed it or took more @_@...

Luckily my "lao sai" only minor one lar, not very serious... thank God XD!!!

I just went to toilet once in the midnight when i woke up and realise, than a few times in the morning, just to let everything out, than after that although stomach "groo groo" a bit, but otherwise ok dee. Took the plane home around 1pm, reach KLIA around 5pm, reach home around 7pm!

The stewardess who served our flight to Kun Ming and back was horrible! They're not black faced, but definately unfriendly!!! Not smiley smiley ones who is friendly and cheerful!!!
I lazy explain lar, hehe, but i can say, no wonder they got the China route... because they bad service XP? Usually those oversea routes one the stewardess are really smiley, friendly, cheerful etc! Maybe cause they have to serve the China route so they bad mood? Aiyar, cincai lar! But i didn't find the Business Class steward and dess unfriendly!!! But of course, they pay more... of course more friendly one ler...

Ooh, and worse, on the plane, this guy who is seating in front of Mom and Dad, who is sitting on the aisle next to me, took of his shoes and it stinked X0!!! Me and my bro smelled it! HS (Who is next to me bro!) and Uncle Adrian who is behind us didn't smell anything, my Dad (Who is behind him...) didn't say anything ler... I relied on my jacket to block the smell! I pulled my jacket up to my nose and zipped it till there! Boy, do my jacket smells good XD! I owe so much to my lovely jacket X3!!!~

Summary, i don't feel like going to China again, although i do miss Jordan (The cute dog X3!!!)!!! I don't mind going to Kun Ming again if we'll be staying at the resort, so i can enjoy the resort's facilities more!!! And not too many trips outside ler, i lazy walk and like i said, i want to enjoy the resort's facilities more!
Although if really go again i don't mind going to "Jiu Xiang", which is a place of natural beauty, waterfall, caves etc!
And really please, can we just limit our meals to inside the hotel only? Hehe, no more dirty dirty one XP!!!
And only a few days ler... not too long, than its fine! I really wanted to see Jordan again but i guess, the next time i go, he'll be a fully grown guard dog, who'll have to be fierce and maybe he'll forget about me than =(...

The thing i miss about Jordan, is the way he looked at me when i leave...
First time i saw him and play with him, he licked my hands and almost snapped at my hands, but his a puppy ler, can't blame him!
The next time i saw him is the same day at night, i manage to pet him a bit and he still wanted to lick my hands XD!!! Love that cutie pie!!!~
Each time when i wanted to leave, he just sit there straight and still, and looked at me as i leave, as if trying to ask me "Why are you leaving now?"... i can't really see his eyesights (As quite far...)... but it seemed quite sad...
I guess as he is a guard dog, the guards doesn't really play with him? Thats why when i came and kacau him (XP!), he very happy?

On my last day there, actually, i plan to go see him before leaving and to bid him farewell, but because of the stupid "lao sai" lar... otherwise i would've did so... i so missed him and really regret for taking the stupid China-style Kimchi and not being able to really say bye bye to him...
Will he still remember me? I do hope so... i missed him dearly although i just met him three times... he really is a darling... a real cutie pie... Damn, no camera, cannot take his picture... Didn't thought of using my phone camera than...

Aiyar, too late to regret dee ler... Anyhow, i'll dearly missed him and miss him and hope to hear from him soon? Hehe! Write to the resort and ask about him ler XP?
Ok lar, until now!
Ooh, my summary na?
70% lar give! Its not unenjoyable, but its not superly 100%ly enjoyable! But i really love that resort! No wonder its voted China's No. 1 golf course, and i think in Asia is No. 1 too? Or issit runner up? Aiyar, cincai ler XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e