Sunday, March 06, 2005

This year seriously sucked!!!

Muaheihei, eiko-chan's backku XD!!!
The new house ada internet dee, the only thing is my main computer is missing a monitor, so for now, have to use bro or dad's laptop lar, but its not so often and it also means no downloading stuffs (T_T...)... but it'll have to do for now ler! Can't wait for a new monitor!!! And it also means that the com will be only used by me from than on! Muahahahahahahahahaha XD!!!

Ok, before i say something bad which happened today, i wanted to scold someone now! SIOW LOO YEE!!!
Last Wed night, supposedly she come overnight my house, but in the afternoon when we go out she told me she need to accompany her mother, so mar change to Thursday night lar, and she'll SMS me before 3pm on Thursday to inform me whether she coming or not, and so i can tell my mom if she'll be eating dinner with us ler!
But Wed night come, no SMS... Thursday morning, no SMS... Thursday 3pm, no SMS... Thursday 6pm, no SMS... Thursday 9pm, no SMS... UNTIL TODAY ALSO NOT A SINGLE BLOODY SMS FROM HER!!!

Because i know she'll definately forget, this happens alot of time already (Ask her SMS to tell me but she didn't cuz forget and i have to SMS to remind her!), so i don't want to be the one to SMS her to remind her AGAIN! I want her to remember it and SMS me instead of the "usual"!

But until Friday also no SMS, i got worry if anything happened to her, but most probably she'll forget so i didn't want to SMS her, planning to call Jing and ask her to call Loo2 to check up on her, but when Jing called me and i ask her what happened to Loo2, Jing said she just hang up on the phone with Loo Yee -_-"... that means shes alive and kicking, just that she forget or don't know what to SMS me -_-*!!!

I'm superly pissed off! First, if she really no heart to come to my house, just tell me she can't make it etc etc! Don't plan a date to come, say she'll SMS me to confirm and than make me wait wait wait, still NO SMS FROM HER, and worst, worry if something happened to her!!!
And this is WORSTEST OF WORST!!! I waited for her to watch the movie i've been waiting to watch for a long time, "Sekai no Chuushin De, Ai no Sakebu"! This movie i bought last Sat when we visited S&M together (Her birthday!), but because she say she want to watch, so i thinking when she come my house we watch together lar! She say even if i watch dee, when she comes to my house she'll watch it again. I know i can't stand the agony of watching this movie twice (I watched the trailer only i cry like don't know what dee... so movie i definately will T_T worst...) so mar wait for her lar! Until today also haven't watch! I really super pissed off ler (Someone PLEASE TELL HER THAT!)!

BTW, she hasn't even SMS me now to apologize or anything, even when i scolded her to Jing, and i think she got contacted Jing!


Ok, something seriously damn sh*t happened today...
... i knocked me brothers car!!!
I was driving home after feeding rabbits, and when i reach home mar park the car lar, but when turning that time erm... hehe, i thought the space enough, but its not, and erm, scratch the cars front! A bit dented! Erm... 5-10% quite serious??
Waiting for me mom to come home and tell her! I know me bro will scream me head off if i tell him now! Ugh, kia kia X0!!!~ Wish me luck!!!

BTW... my driving test... haih...

Em... i just recovered from the "Jay Patty relationship"... now theres another problem which is bloody making me hurt... another rumour between someone i rely to after THAT news, and this time, "equipped" with pics! Last time when the rumour started, everything is cleared out but now theres pics, and their offices statements are erm... very "unsatisfying"...
But until they admit, or else i'm treating it as rumour first ler! But i know i can't stand it if its true...

This year seriously sucked! Its true for Rabbits that we "fan tai sui" this year... must be super careful in everything ler!!!
It just sucked ler...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e