Monday, May 23, 2005

ageha is heading for total destruction...

Hehe, just a short post for now...

Spend the whole day doing nothing, unless you count trying to rehouse my rabbits by letting them have a taste of their new home as something (Official moving today later in afternoon!!! Come for the open house... wth...)... or feeding the leftovers to my pet stray cats as something too...

And why heading for total destruction???

I just had 6 packs of Kit Kat (2 finger ones which means 6x2=12, 12 fingers of Kit Kat in me stomach or somewhere ler...) today, very little water, 2-3 cups of no gas dee softdrink, quarter pack of junk food with Thai chilli sauce, 1 1/2 slice of Dominos pizza, 1 slice of the Cinammon Bread, cold water... and apart from my proper lunch, nothing is proper dee... all junks... my health is so going down!!!

And i wanted to apply for the AFS exchange thing, due is May 31st, but i have yet to send my form because some probs, and keep on forgetting thus... i am so sending myself to total destruction...

Very xian, surf net and found out that my new beau (Can say old also ler XP!!!) is with someone that not say i hate, but not super fancy... but i still love him ^-^!!!~

And now still very xian, go up later see got what to do besides sleeping... want to roll around awhile first before meeting "Zhou Gong"... wt, tomorrow have to wake up early for group project ler... wt...

Very confusing entry nya??? I also very confused... boredom is dangerous!!!

Better go up and roll around before beauty sleep!!! Don't let boredness and lameness get to you!!! Highly contagious yo!!! Hahaha!!!

Ja!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e