Monday, May 09, 2005

Depression? Nah, just emo!!!~

Haha, today the minute i came home i felt so depressed 0-0 (Depressed, coming out from Jo Jo's mouth??? This is something 0_0...)!!! Maybe cause i'm tired ler!!! Didn't have lunch, spend break doing my CPT assignment!!! Luckily Leng jie uploaded some family pics on the family group otherwise i would be "photo-less" for the project ne!!!

Ooh, i should've "discover" The Web earlier!!! The printer there is SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE LIBRARY'S!!!
I print out 3 full page photo of w-inds., Dwango ad and Ichihara Hayato from the library last time, and the quality is so bad!!! BAD BAD!!! Anyway, those 3 are a waste to my print quota!!!

And in The Web, i reprint the Dwango ad and Ichihara Hayato... THE QUALITY IS SO GOOD X3!!!~ Even the photos i print for my CPT is GREAT!!! Hehe, actually i print the first badge of family photos, but because did wrongly, so wasted 4 print quotas for nothing T_T... but at the same time i also realise the quality is good, so print one try and than... print print print XD!!!~ The photos really is in good quality!!! Hmmm... tomorrow go print more XP!!! Don't waste print quota lar dear, hehehe!!!~


Oh yeah... i was talking about tired one right??? Oops... but i guess its because of the ordering from YesAsia! Long story and i don't want to go through it again! Anyways, thanks to my lovely cousin Wen Ly, i manage to get the free shipping and $5 coupon! Arigato nya X3!~
Because i need last confirmation from her before placing order, so was kinda emo and walking aimlessly around the house... than she confirmed, i immediately placed order, than OK dee XD!!!~
And also went out watch movie with Ah Theng jie jie, Uncle Ah Guan and HS... watched "Kingdom of Heaven"!!! ORLANDO BLOOM XD!!!~

It was a great movie!!! I'm being totally honest!!! Ok, apart from Orlando Bloom, what makes the movie great was the way they fought, the way Orlando Bloom (XD!) planned the war strategy and all... GREAT!!! It was kinda gruesome cause its a war movie, but nevertheless, GOOD!!! The storyline is not bad!!! Highly recommanded!!!

I was always interested in this kinda olden days war movies (Theres a word for it, but i can't remember... neeways, understand can dee ler!!!), but my brother thought otherwise. He thought i won't like this kinda movie and was surprising i wanted to watch this movie... so i told him...
"I want to watch because of Orlando Bloom mar..."
"-o-|||..."
That was his expression, SERIOUSLY!!!
It was true, but ok, thats not the point!!!
The point is, i tried to back-up by saying i like this kinda movies too (This is TRUE TRUE!), such as "Troy", those olden days war movies... but i didn't think it convinced him... i think he still thinks that i'll watch those movies for "pretty boys", as he so call them!
Well, i think the "pretty boys" as he calls them, are just eye candy ler!!! Its the storyline, the action that attracted me to olden days war movies!!! Storyline is important, otherwise i would've fell asleep... SERIOUS!!! My friend said "Alexander" was boring... and i would've seriously thought, if you put me to watch that movie, i would've slept too, because no lengcais (Got Kiera Knightly who i love to see, but... skip this time ler...) and storyline bored somemore -_-|||... hehehe!!!

Conclusion!!! I love older days war movies; as long as storyline is good, no lengcai also OK XD!!!~

I still remember Orlando from "Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl"!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, good looking, poetic, etc etc... KYA XD!!!~ Love him most from there, apart from LOTR!!! I just love those type of gentleman character!!! Muahahaha!!!~


...


I should stop suddenly rambling about random stuffs... before i even finish a topic, i jumped to another dee -o-|||... but that was the end of it dee right??? Hahaha!!! I was just EMO this evening lar!!! Now ok dee...???


Ooh, and on Sat very geram... cause of the t-shirts my cousins sell ler... my size are the "in-between" size, but they don't have those!!! Instead, they have the XXL size!!! Don't they know that "middle-size" people exist in this world too??? More than XXL peeps probably??? There are girls who are not the "thin thin" one, and guys who are not the "big big" one you know???
So i'll either have to settle for a smaller one or a bigger one than my actual size, both which will make me look fatter!!! Ish!!! Super geram!!!

Not to offend anyone, but they only cater to people around them!!! I asked my dad why got XXL but in-between size for me don't have, and he give me the reason is there are more XXL guys in their office... hello, the shirts selling to close people only and not to other customers dee ka??? And he complained I DIDN'T WEAR THE SHIRTS TO PROMOTE THEM!!! I look fat in those, and i'm already fat, you want to make me look fatter???

And i'm sure some of the sales dropped due to this "size-shortage"!!! I have a friend who was really interested in buying them, but because the female one is too small, and the male one is too big (Due to their extinction of "in-between" sizes...), in the end she didn't buy them!!! Like what i said earlier, not all girls are "thin thin" and not all guys are "big big" one, ok? Don't ignore the needs of "in-between" people!!! We are "alive" too!!! And our number is probably more than XXL peeps!!!
Period, the end of my unsatisfied rambling!!!
But no matter how much i ramble also no use, people never take my words into mind... no one ever does...

Gosh, going emo again 0_0... start talking about one unsatisfied stuffs, ALL unsatisfied stuffs will be blurted out... eiko-chan's scary nya... better go tidur now neeways, later tomorrow become like my pan-chan to college and everyone love me... HEHEHE XD!!!~ Perasan again!!! My speech these days is either over "lovingly" (Or like Ah Theng jie jie say, "yuk ma" XD!!!) or over "perasanly"!!! Haih -o-|||...

Hehe, ja, oyasumi nasai!!! I go Jay-ing and Kei-ing dee!!! Hehehe XD!!!~ JA X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e