Monday, May 02, 2005

Bored bored... rolling around, weee!!!~

So bored, don't know what to do now nya -o-|||...

Maybe later go KLCC ler, and to get my Junon!!! They better save for me otherwise i would've murdered them (Lol!)!!! Its been pretty long but if they give it to others without my permission... i swear... eversince what happen to my April version of Junon T_T... its not theirs fault, all w-inds. fault for being too sexy XP!!!~ Hehe, because in Japan all the copies are sold out dee, so they can't get any for me T_T... sad... and Keita is super sexy in there... plus 333 questions about their life 0_0... i so unlucky T_T...

Oh sh*t, i'm just blabbering now aren't i??? Aiyoyo!!!~ Thats the results of boredness!!!

What do you get when you cross a bored girl and her com?
- Blabbering non-stop with no meaning...

-o-||| cold...

Ok ler, go bath than decide do what than... still bored @_@... aiyoyo...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e