Sunday, May 15, 2005

First time drive to KL @_@...

Haha, today i first time drive to KL ne!!!

As i said... i sucked 0_0... Luckily my dad is next to me, otherwise @_@... the KL cars so scary, so many of them, and drive pass me so fast... hee, i slow ler, but than i "P" mar XP!!!~ Don't care ler, they want fast they fast, don't kacau me can dee!!! Muahahaha!!!~

It was not bad lar, but going home that time took wrong turn into highway 0_0... luckily got U-turn otherwise tak tau pergi mana dee!!!

And REAL lucky dad is next to me to guide me, or else... hehehe, if it was mom we would end up fighting dee cause mom sure scold and nag one!!!


And here are the resolutions i got from driving today...

Me driving + Dad next to me = Safely and sound to journey X3!!!~

Me driving + Mom next to me = !@#$%^&* and World War ** what dee, cause fought alot last time when i drove... hehehe XP!!!~

Oh ya, i started watching "Gokusen" dee!!! Its so nice XD!!!~ And i'm beginning to get attracted to Matsujun's character, Sawada Shin!!! But must try not to cause i don't want to fall into Johnny's trap again XD!!!~ I'm a VF girl nya XD!!!~

Haha, but damn scare i say like that dee than 0_0... CHOY!!! Em... but actually, haha, w-inds., FLAME, Lead, Ichihara Hayato and Oguri Shun's case... i said "i won't like him" one... but... -o-|||... So... careful ler eiko-chan... falling for a Johnny is very costly @_@... especially those that releases album @_@...

Its so nice ler Gokusen (BTW, its HS that download the whole drama, i watch XP!!!)!!! Serious ichiban recommand ne!!! I love it love it love it!!! Stupid, but funny XD!!!~

Oh yeah, i have an important assignment to hand in tomorrow one... wth... must finish tonight... i doubt if i can sleep tonight T_T... ganbatte eiko-chan, FIGHTO!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e