Tuesday, May 31, 2005

From worst driver, to craziest driver 0_0...

Hehehe, why such title you may ask...

If you remember the last few posts, i posted something about being the worst driver in the family and yada yada yada... well now, things have changed...

After weeks of training, thanks to driving home from college with mom and getting nagged by her and World War XX happens a couple of times (But its getting better now... hehehe, i'm getting better and mom's more tolerant dee X3!!!), and also driving out alone sometimes to college or OU or so etc etc... now, i have changed into a "good-P-driver"...

I drive slowly, usually 60km/j and highest is only until 80km/j and nothing more (Thus explains why cars like to cut mine -o-|||...)... but though, my "cutting-skills" still very er... bad ler... quite dangerous but still safe, make sure no car only cut... only sometimes signal dee than very fast cut ler... hehehe...


But now... things have changed... this is proven today morning, when i was to drive to school for my English finals (Don't ask about the test... i sucked...)... alone in the wee hours of the morning (Ok, at 6.30am+, now wee...)...

First, because i thought i was going to be late, and later outside college no place to park dee, so i speed in the highway like until 100km/j and possibly more 0_0... and i didn't feel scare or anything dee, probably because i was anxious to get to school... anyway, hehehe... it was nice but ONLY IN HIGHWAY LER!!! Do that in normal roads i probably still kia 0_0...

Than, around Kelana Jaya Business Center there, i want to cut to the inner lane, i see no car, just a van which seemed quite at a distance ler... so i signalled, and the car highlight me (Probably don't want me to cut or something...)... but i didn't care, just cut in and drive fast... scary huh???

And speed weeee, all the way to college!!! Now is people slow i cut them 0_0...

Than later go home that time, i er... speed faster than my usual speed ler, at the road i always use when go home... than my friend don't want to give place (He was at the back of me...), i signal but he didn't signal cut across me dee!!! Of course angry, than chase him -o-|||... hehehe... but at the junction he go straight i turn...

Neeways, than we were heading to the same place, but than he go the longer route, hahaha, so even though he went first at the junction, i reached the highway faster than him (The good use of short cut *feels so proud of my bro for knowing that road and showing me*!!!)...

Than i want to drive faster than him one, but this idiot infront of the car infront of me suddenly stop and turn, so he speed pass me and speed damn fast dee, so finally, tak dapat chase dee T_T... or else i'm so sure i'm going to win (WTH, you just pass dee want to race dee 0_o...)...

And long story cut short, throughout the highway and going home, i speed and cut like a mad woman (As Amanda always say...) so... hehehe... proven i'm crazy driver dee...

Oh yah, one part i turning in, i just signal and fast cut dee... don't know the woman behind me let me cut anot one ler, but her carlights was on... don't know highlighting or not but it didn't seemed like it...

Just now nearby the junction outside the pink condo also one, but not as worst as the one above... the car infront of me slow, and i just cut to left lane, drive faster than him, than cut back infront of him (I got signal lar!!!)!!! Luckily he slow ler... hehehe...

So yeah, totally proven... eiko-chan aka ageha has changed from the worst driver, to "good-P-driver", to now... crazy woman driver ^-~... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD!!!~

Wth 0_o...


p/s: Just now quite sad, when almost reaching home that time...
After passing the security gate, i mar drive than saw this "Nationwide Express" car infront of me... i pray pray he was delivering MY CDs (The one i ordered from YesAsia... ageha w-inds. X3!!!~) ler... pray pray stop infront of my house XD!!! And then, wth, really stop ne 0_0...

Thought, could it really be my CDs X3 *pray pray pray*??? But tomorrow only ageha's release wor, and YesAsia couldn't possibly send early right??? Eh, but maybe they receive the stock early so they send early??? Yes XD!!!~

Make a u-turn (Because he blocked the gate and there are alot of other idiots parked all around the empty spaces near my house...), than the guy came down and i was so sad... the package he was holding was so small it couldn't possibly be my CDs (As YesAsia send the CDs in boxes to avoid damages to CDs!!!) T_T... sad... it was a package to my mom (And i thought if not for me sure dad or bro one... i was wrong T_T...)... WHEN IS MY CDs COMING X0!!!~

Well... not "CDs" ler... although 2 CDs are coming to my house soon, but one is mine (w-inds. XD!!!), and the other one is my cousin Wen Ly's (GLAY!!!)... so er... is my CD ler XP!!!~

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

Please do not use the road as a mean to release your anger. must be patience on the road. you have to be careful because you tend to have the anger with other drivers even when you were not in the driver's seat. So be careful and pay attention while you are driving.

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e