Sunday, July 10, 2005

A day of eiko-chan's life ^-^...

Today ne, after sending Ah Kim to KLIA, came home, watch the "Guess 3x" show where Andy aka my gor, and Luo Zhi Xiang aka my papa, ate RABBIT PUPU XD!!!~ Hehehe, it was so funny ne =3!!!~

Then went to Auntie's house makan (Steal =P...) her potato salad!!! It was YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY NE X3!!!~

She made one big bowl and when i came, around half left ler... and... hehehe...

She watching tee-vee, and when she turn around to look at me/ to eat the potato salad she made, erm... heeee... all gone dah =P...

To where??? eiko-chan's stomach XD!!!~

It was just so delicious!!! Plus the yummy onions, so "bu zhi bu jue zhong", i finish everything ler!!! Hehehe!!! Yummy X9!!!~

Got recipe from Auntie dee, going to try to make soon ^-^!!!~

And whaddya know, the yummy potato salad also bought me good luck ne =3!!!~

Afterwards i send Auntie to work (Hahaha, like BF send GF to work nya =P...), 988 broadcasting w-inds.'s "Colour Me"!!! The competition to give away the w-inds. ageha giant imported poster will be up soon, so i stop the car aside to listen to radio ler!!! Then after the song, the DJ give the questions dee, and so sad... i don't know the answer to the first two questions T-T...

But neeways, i just send ler, hehe, and continue driving while listening to radio. And the radio announce the winners, and my w-inds. fan friend won ne XD!!!~

And i hehehe, SMSed to her while driving ^^||| (Good kids don't follow what eiko-chan does ^^|||...)... congrats her and ask her win for me next week =P... hahaha!!!

I used Penchala Link and halfway nearby this house, I SAW A GROUP OF DOGS BULLYING A POOR HUGE MONITOR LIZARD!!!

I quickly stop and honk ler, but then the dogs still biting the poor lizard's tail, and trying to pull it towards inside, and the lizard use his tail to er... whack the dogs, snap at them, and bare his huge jaw!!!

I was quite a distance from them, so i reverse nearer and continue honking, then the dogs finally leave, and i sat inside the car, replying my friend but also use the rear mirror to keep an eye on the poor scared-to-death lizard ler. I was worried if i left, the dogs will come back to attack him!!!

And i didn't leave my car, because well, it is a wild animal, and i know better not to disturb them, especially since his scare, he might've attacked me!!! So do the dogs!!!

Then quite alot of cars stop, the first is this Kancil who stopped and like driving so near to it let his children see, and i quickly honk and try to shoo them away from my car because it might've scared the lizard!!! Then the guy came out from the car 0_o!!! My God, not scare lizard might attack you meh???

I also got out and ask what he trying to do, and ask him to leave the lizard because he (The lizard...) is scare, then the lizard crawl under his car for safety XD!!!~

When he entered his car, he still put his legs outside, so near the poor lizard 0_0... but he is daring ler, and alot of other cars also stop to see the lizard. I pity the lizard, here he is, scared to death and others are looking at him as if they haven't seen a lizard (Which they really probably haven't...) or he is some sort of specimen etc!!!

I entered my car, continue smsing friend and thinking what i should do. The Kancil drove off safely, luckily didn't kena the lizard (Because the lizard crawled under his car mar...) and this guy in van still there trying to shoo the lizard back inside, although everyone else left dee.

First he use cloth and shoo him, but lizard still don't want, finally he use the ladder and push the lizard aside. Must be to avoid the lizard kena langgar ler, really nice of him =)!!! But the poor lizard don't know and still frightened, he use his tail to attack the guy ler, but its normal instinct ler!!!

I was inside the car thinking should i call WWF or someone, but i don't know number T_T... but really lucky the lizard is safe ^-^!!!~

And oh yeah, when i entered the car after confronting the Kancil and lizard (Yeah, the lizard is a real pretty one yo =3!!!~), someone called me... guess who it is... 988 XD!!!

I totally did not expect ler!!! I saw the first few numbers and it seemed familiar, wonder who it is, issit Auntie or who??? And i got a wild guess "Haha, maybe 988, hey it does seem like 988 0_0!!!" and answer at the same moment!!! Below is the conversation...

eiko-chan: "Hello..."
Simon-san: (The DJ...): "Hello, is it Jo Jo?"
eiko-chan: "Yes?"
Simon-san: "Yes erm, when can you come take the poster???"

I went 0_0... and i was like i can go there anytime, mon or tues, and he say mon-fri from 9am-6pm or something can, and i went thank you loads of times and almost cried!!! SO HAPPY X3!!!~

Which also means... I WON THE w-inds. ageha GIANT IMPORTED POSTER XD!!!~

I really superly totally did not expect to win because my first 2 answer is wrong (Which also meant that i didn't listen to the radio at the beginning =P...)!!! I guess because those who won are suppose to call him, but they didn't, so Simon-san just randomly call those who had SMSed to pick winner ler!!! Lucky XD!!!~

Why i won??? I really have no idea because my first 2 answers are wrong, and Simon-san got say he received hundreds of SMS ler!!!
Either is he random pick and picked me, or maybe because i wrote w-inds.'s song title as "Kawariyuku Sora" instead of its chinese title, even though the answer for that song wrong =P!!! Tonikaku HAPPY XD!!!~

Really really really happy ler!!! Sort of help save a poor lizard, and got a beautiful and precious poster i've always wanted ^-^!!! Ureshii XD!!!~


Hmmm... tomorrow going to college dee, hmm... hehe, going to school as "hiphop-style" yo XD!!!~ Hopefully won't be weird ler =P!!! Hehehe!!!~ Good luck XD!!!~

Ok ler, i'm off to drift to dreamland to see my darling Jay first ler, hehe, nite nite, ja XD!!!~


p/s: My car, Honda Accord, has a new name apart from "Baby", and that is "AE86" or "86" XD!!!~

My bed also named "86" X3!!!~ Hehehe!!! Thats why i said "drift" to dreamland to meet Jay, hehehe XD!!!~

And those 3 by the same name (Which is "86"...) are my babies X3!!!~ Muahaheeeeee XD!!!~

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

wah so lucky won poster. must b ur goodness toward the lizard. u help saved the lizard, n the lizard may have power (like god) to give you back something. so superstitous, but is true lar. only you helped the lizard then you won the poster. WaH!!!!

eiko-chan said...

Hehehe, maybe it was just luck ler =3!!!~
But thank you Lizard-sama XD!!!~

I forget to add in that i turn one big round back to check up on the lizard after leaving the place (Highway, obviously cannot reverse because i drove quite far from the "crime scene" dee!!!), but its gone dee =(!!! I hope the dogs don't kacau him anymore ler, his such a poor (But cute =3!!!) thing X3!!!~

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e