Monday, July 18, 2005

eiko-chan's New Resolutions for this Bloody Month...

#1: Try not to speak bloody english with bloody fake "British-accent", or "guai guai dei".

#2: Try to strike conversation with this bloody ABC who you have the feeling that he hated you for God-knows w-at-the-heck-are-his-problems (Don't care about conversation or even him liking you as a friend etc, just make sure he don't hate you because you know you hate that feeling, even if it comes from a pure stranger...).

#3: Try NOT TO speak bloody english with bloody fake "British-accent" or "guai guai dei", again.

#4: Try NOT EVER TO speak bloody english with bloody fake "British-accent", or "guai guai dei", again again.

#5: Wth, just try bloody hard not to speak bloody english with bloody fake "British-accent" OR "guai guai dei" again again and again; and so do chinese, don't speak with a bloody accent as well.


New resolutions for the month, seems to make my point clear, TRY REALLY BLOODY HARD NOT TO SPEAK WITH BLOODY FAKE "BRITISH-ACCENT" or "guai guai dei"... EVER!!!

Though, i swear its not my fault!!! Its not on purpose, it just comes out like that!!!

Who to thank??? Those bloody ABC and "CBC" artist eiko-chan really fancies...

Let me explain, in case anyone got confused...

eiko-chan recently has been speaking english with really fake "British-accent" or just an "ang mo" accent, or very "guai guai dei"!!!

Though its not on purpose, the whole damn reason is because she is easily influenced, and are always under the influence of ABC artist such as the Taiwanese boyband, "Tension" (All members grew up in the states... exception of Jimmy who grew up in Canada.) and "CBC" (Being Canadian born chinese...) Hongkie actor "Edison Chen"... theres also ABC singer "Lee Hom", and bloody hell, the bloody market is so full of "guai guai dei" artist its hard not to get influence!!! Especially with easily influence people like me!!!

Heck!!! They "influence" me even without me noticing!!! I just went "guai guai dei" like that, zap!!!

But hmm... Theng jie last time got say before i speak chinese also very "guai guai dei" one, as i learn chinese (Mandarin and canto...) after english... and with my hots for Western artistes last time...

My mandarin is getting better now, but i like to immitate Tension and Edison Chen speaking chinese at times, especially to my lao po Loo2, but not like to "impress" people, but more like a comedic thing to make people laugh (Though i don't think anyone did...)... but its mostly towards Loo2 only... wth... what is happening...

I'm just blabbering now, the main point is i just go natural, but the bloody "guai guai dei" just came out, wtf...


** Main point below...

Why suddenly pay attention to this fact??? I mean, nobody complaint last time right, at least not my close friends and everyone else (Maybe they did??? But i've never heard of it etc!!!)!!! Hell, i didn't even feel anybody have any thing against it, wth, i don't know what i'm talking about now, hope you get what i'm trying to say...

My friend's friend, this new guy who is in fact ABC, joined our group for lunch and i just have a feeling he hates me. I don't know, probably i'm sensitive, but my senses are probably right you know.

Main thing is probably because of my "so-called-fake" "guai guai dei"??? Maybe that bloody hell just think i'm talking like that to impress him or immitate him??? Bloody hell, i don't even care whether he exist or not!!! I just went naturally, though some people may not think so...

I don't care if we are friends, but most importantly, i don't like people hating me, even if we're not friends; so resolution, make sure he doesn't hate me... dislike is better than hate anyday.

Because of him, hanging out with me pals for lunch is not as fun as before... bloody hell...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e