Monday, July 18, 2005

Harry Potter and the Quarter-Blood Princess...

Hehehe, what Quarter-Blood Princess 0_o???

It means me ler =P... last time i've always thought i was Pure Blood, or as i put it last time, "Pure Breed" =P!!! Heeee!!! In a sense that i'm "pure hokkien", but i just found out some time ago, my dear beloved paternal grandmama is cantonese, which makes dad Half Blood, and mom's Pure Blood, so i'm Quarter Blood...

Confusing??? Ok ok, i'll go back to muggle language...

My dear paternal grandmama is cantonese, which makes my dad half hokkien half cantonese (Being my paternal grandpapa is hokkien...); mom's a pure hokkien, so it turns out, i'm 3/4 hokkien, 1/4 cantonese T-T...

But i'm proud to be sharing "1/4" bloody with my dear grandmama, so no complains ^-^!!!~

Princess??? Hehehe, i always refer to myself as Princess =P...

So there you have it, Harry Potter and the Quarter-Blood Princess XD!!!~

Yes, and you may rise...

Wth XD!!!~

Hehehe, enough of my silly ramblings =P, now to the main point!!!


Last Sat, 16th July 2005, was the worldwide release of Harry Potter's book six, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" (Currently in "Chapter 18" ^-^!!!~ Faster than the previous book five ler XD!!!~)!!!~

Of course, eiko-chan has pre-order it earlier (As present from me daddy and mommie ^-^!!!~)!!!~ On the 18th of June 2005, mom reckon i should've pre-order on 20th June, so its the same as my birthday, but since we went there that day, might as well just get over with it!!!~ I've been delaying to go pre-order it neeways and i know i can't wait any longer XD!!!~

It was just GREAT!!! Stayed up late last night reading it (And became real sleepy in class this morning =P...), and can't wait to read more!!! Lets hope it'll be tomorrow when i finish the book??? But i'm sure i'll re-read, being the big Harry Potter fan i am ^-^!!!~

Besides, all the previous five books together, i must've re-read those like hundreds and hundreds of time!!! Its just magical!!!

Once you pick it up, you can never put it down ^-^!!!~

Ah, and i really owe J.K. Rowling big time!!!

Refering to my previous post, well, something similiar about influencing...

Harry Potter did not influence me in accent or anything (Except the movie =P... its just so nice immitating Hermoine sometimes XD!!!~), but in word usage and my currently favourite word "bloody"!!!

Its a British thing, Brits love using it and i love it too, wth XD!!!~
Its not a bad word or anything, just an emphasize on some stuffs whether good or bad =)!!!~
Harry Potter has loads of this words inside (Book or movie, with Ron contributing a whole lot of it... plus "gits" too ^-^!!!~ But "gits" are too beautiful of a word for me to use on other worthless idiots, so i only use "gits" on my beloved second brother ^-^!!!~ XP!!!~)

Neeways, i was just mentioning J.K. Rowling because i'm really thankful to her HP series, otherwise, my English O-Levels wouldn't have probably get "A1" ler!!!

I use alot of phrases from her book, or as i like to refer to it, "bombastic words", and thus, i think it adds huge marks to my SPM results, both marked by local teacher and foreign teacher!!!~

Hehehe, i used so many phrases from the Harry Potter series, those words make up for my bad grammar =D!!!~ Yeah XD!!!~

Ooh, i think i better get going now to read more Harry Potter, and finish my assignments first T-T... i'll read Harry after my assignments =P... hehe, won't say anything about it now until i finish the whole thing, so prepare for spoilers the next time i talk about it =3!!!~ Muaheeeeeeee XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e