Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Just want to express something...

Bloody asshole, tahi lubang!!! You like to wait so much YOU go wait yourself!!! I've much better time to do my other stuffs, my OWN stuffs, then to wait for someone with no apparent reason and to stuff myself to finish my homework (Ok, its a good thing, to finish it first and no need do last minute work... but how if i no homework???), or forcing myself to go searching for random stuffs online which is to no apparent use, or playing games online and got scold by the idiotic "Web Mistress"!!!

When i want to wait i'll wait ok, no need your bloody fface to tell me what to do. I'm going on with my life as normal as i can, as it'll be and as i WANT it to be. I don't want to change anything and I WON'T change anything unless if i myself wants it. Nothing is going to change!!!

I request for a new computer, or at least, a new hard drive so i can move everything there and format my current one, to prevent my precious files from losing incase my darling com kong, but no~~, and now you request this and that. F off!!!

Clean his table??? Hell, i didn't even notice his table's messy!!! And for God's sake he only left today and i didn't went into the study room until now (Well, just awhile just now to put stuffs but i notice nothing else except my table!!!)!!! How do you expect me to "Sometimes must help clean automatically, no need people ask", or "Must help others sometimes" or what the f tahi i don't give a hell damn about it!!!
Besides its my own policy, your stuffs you sendiri clean ler. Hell with the help others clean stuffs sometimes!!! I find my table messy as always, why not the f you help me clean my table before you order me around to do stuffs which is unrelated to me??? And i'm not using THAT particular table also!!! You help me clean then ONLY you have the rights to say "Sometimes find messy must automatically help, no need wait for people to tell"!!! F off!!!


And one of my greatest joy in life, driving, is losing its fun dee. I can't curse and scold people, mumbling how an idiot the car infront of me was, without feeling the stiff and dull atmosphere!!! The atmosphere in the car is just too stiff for me to just mutter curses to the car infront or somewhere and feeling good from it!!!

And driving must also be careful, and nicely and all those tahi!!! Because don't want other people in the car to get shaked up by my bad driving (Sometimes i accidenally break too hard etc...)... last time, accidentally break too hard or whatsoever, just mutter curses to myself under my breath enough dee, but now no~~, and bla bla bla, yadda yadda yadda...

It just sucks. Don't try advising me and all those stuffs, because no one will understand how i feel at this very moment because you're not me... hell, no one will ever understand how i feel...

Hell, even muttering "sai gai gun guan" has lost its fun!!!

Not to say i've not tried, i've tried but then it really felt weird!!! Compared to doing so when i'm in the car with my lao po, its like Heaven and Earth!!!


Life sucks when you're in it and feeling "bout it" (Count Jay out from this phrase, because its otherwise when its about Jay... anyway, i don't want my darling angel to get involved with this because no one is worth to get my baby involved in this...)...

4 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

got maid ask maid to clean lar!

wHOisBaBy said...

i think as long as u clean ur own stuff then is ok.

hmm ... i wonder who kek u so much?

btw, rosy was adopted yesterday (mon) by a family of 4, parents + 2 teenage sons. will post photo in multiply lar.

Amane Chong said...

CHILL! need me to get you a punch bag?? large one???
or go temple do those slipper stuff?????
Pooh pooh say his service will be always ready for you~!

eiko-chan said...

Pupu's services is VERY much needed, please get Pupu do for me XD!!!~

Thanks =3!!!~ You white adee anot btw =P???

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e