Saturday, June 10, 2006

eiko-chan's WorldCup rules

Please adhere to the strict rules below if you wish to live in peace with me to see the daylights of 10th July 2006, when the WorldCup ends. Thank you!

1. NEVER DISSES THE JAPAN NATIONAL TEAM
I respect personal opinion, i really do, as i believe that everyone may have different opinions on different matters.
But i shall NOT and NEVER tolerate anyone who disses Team Japan in front me!
I'm a big fan, please understand.
You may diss them till your mouth needs to rest behind me, but NEVER SO INFRONT OF ME!
Unless if you do not want to live to know who won the WorldCup this year!
I mean business.
NEVER EVER DISS TEAM JAPAN INFRONT OF ME!
You will die, i guarantee you. YOU. WILL. DIE.
I am VERY protective of the things i fancy, so please respect me, and respect yourself.


2. NEVER DISS ME
I may watch football only ONCE every FOUR YEARS, but that DOES NOT give you the rights to diss my love and support for Team Japan (And Manchester United too btw!)!
Even if you are a huge footie-fan and knows EVERYTHING about football, YOU ARE NOT ME, so you SHALL NOT suspect my love and support for Team Japan.
Love and support are not measured by the knowledge one possesses on a certain something, it is measured by the HEART.
And my HEART has love and supported Team Japan since WorldCup 2002.
I may not keep a close tab on them after that, BUT I HAVE BEEN THEIR FAN EVERSINCE THEN and WILL ALWAYS BE EVER!


3. NEVER COMPLAIN
If i give you a blackface, kill you, or insults you personally back, whatever mean things i may have done to you over this WorldCup period, DO NOT COMPLAIN.
It'll be either you have insulted my Team Japan, or me.
Go home and think over about it, you are definately the one in the wrong.
I am NEVER in the wrong during WorldCup. Keep that in mind.


4. NEVER CALL IT SOCCER
Be as it may be called soccer in some parts of the world.
To me, IT IS FOOTBALL!
And during WorldCup, IT WILL ALWAYS BE CALLED FOOTBALL.
Please use PROPER ENGLISH when refering to this beautiful game during this beautiful period.
You may refer them back to soccer after this period is over. TQ.
*This term does not apply to Team Japan.*


5. NEVER COMPARE TEAM JAPAN
Refer to Rule#1.
Comparing, even though you may be praising and are not dissing, is no no for me too.
Because to me, Team Japan is always the best, and they will always BE the BEST!
You may, however, compare other teams to Team Japan's greatness sincerely.
For example: "Yes, Team XXX is a GREAT as Team Japan!"
You are welcomed.
However, please be warned i may still give you a black face if i find your term inappropriate or unsincere.
To avoid blackfaced by me, just DON'T compare.


6. NEVER GIVE ME WORDS OF COMFORT/ ENCOURAGEMENT
In anycase Team Japan losses (Hey, football is unpredictable ok? Even the BEST may lose sometimes!), and i am bawling about it to you, please DO NOT say anything along the lines with "Its just a game" or "They'll win next time".
Saying such words will only upset me more, and may only result in more blackface from me (Hanging up, offlining and more more blackface are included in this.).
I assure you i know you're just trying to comfort me, and i appreciate it! But honestly, such words are useless during the WorldCup, to the extend you will just get bitten back.
You are, however, much welcome to diss the other team who just so luckily won over Team Japan.
Doing so will make me very happy, and will make me love you more.


7. NEVER DISS MY TEAM IF I DISSED YOUR TEAM
Face it, i DON'T like it when others diss my team, but i will however, diss other teams.
Hey, i'm only human.
If you don't like it, make it CLEAR to me you don't like me saying so and so about them, and i will STOP.
I may however, continue dissing them behind your back. It's just that it'll never ever be infront of you anymore.
This is a FREE WORLD. I have my rights to do so.
Dissing Team Japan back just because i had diss your team will only result in YOU not being able to see your team again, i assure you (For more information, please refer to Rule#1!).
I respect others, so just tell me you don't like me saying bad stuffs about the team you support, and i will STOP.


8. TEAM JAPAN IS THE BEST
Enough said.
Never doubt this, and NEVER GO AGAINST THIS.


9. NEVER AVOID THE TOPIC "FOOTBALL"
This topic is unavoidable, especially during yumchar sessions.
You may try to steer me away, but i will always find a way to get back there.
Follow all the rules correctly and i'll give you a big SMILEY FACE throughout the session =D. I'll be so cheery you will love me.
Failure to follow these rules will give you my blackface.
And you will never be able to hate me, because you will definately be the one in the wrong.
Remember, i am ALWAYS right during WorldCup.
Please especially remember Rule#1, #2, #3, #5, #6, and #7 and especially #8 in order for you to be able to get home safely.
Thank you.


10. NEVER REJOICE IF YOUR TEAM SO LUCKILY WON OVER MINE
In any lucky events your team, or any team, does win over THE BEST TEAM, which is MY TEAM, YOU SHALL NOT REJOICE OVER THIS FACT INFRONT OF ME.
You may do so behind me, but NEVER infront of me.
You will only face difficulties if you do so infront of me.
You shall pretend you feel bad, and you will NOT give out words of encouragement or anything to me at that time, because i will only suspect your sincerity.
If it requires, you may even need to diss your own team for my sake. I am Princess Eiko, and you shall do so for me.
And in any events if i diss your team, you shall just bear with it, because i am Princess Eiko and also probably your friend, plus remember Rule#7.
*The sentence above does not apply to me. NOBODY can ever diss Team Japan and get over it with me around. Refer Rule#1.*
Remember, do NOT even SMILE GLEEFULLY infront of me.
The consequences of whatever which might happen shall be your own responsibility.


And one of the very important rules (This may be slightly controversial. Please don't read this unless you are prepare to respect that THIS IS MY OPINION, AND I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO THINK SO!) is:
NEVER "WAR" ME
You do not NEED to repeat the history of WWII to me.
I've been to school, i KNOW the history.
Apart from that, i've probably been told of that story millions of time throughout my lifetime.
Just so you know, i am not bothered by it.
I did not live through WWII, and as much as i respect all the heroes who've been through this tough time, i repeat, I DID NOT LIVE THROUGH WWII.
It is in the past, and i do not like to hold bad memories of the past. Especially since i'm not involved.
Please save your breath.
I know the story, and it DOES NOT BOTHER ME.
I have a family history too, and one of my family members was caught by the Japanese Imperial Army and has never returned.
My elder generations may have their own opinion about the whole matter, i respect that, but i am a free individual, and i believe i have the rights to support whoever i wanted.
Nobody shall have the rights to tell me who i can support, and who i can't.
If you do tell me the story again, i'll probably give you back a "YOU ARE OLD-FASHIONED" look anyways.
And its true, YOU ARE.
Let me repeat, i am not bothered by it.
It is because of such grudges that so many issues are brought up!
And i prefer to live in a world with no grudges, and especially no RACIAL DISCRIMINATIONS and such.
It has been such a long time already.

On another note, football and war does not go together.
Football = Beautiful
War = Ugly
How can you even DARE to compare such a beautiful game to something so "ugly"!
Shame on you!


As said before, please follow the rules above if you would like to live to see the next WorldCup this 2010.
When the next WorldCup comes, new rules will probably be erected again, so you are to only follow this set of rules till THIS WorldCup 2006 ends.

Thank you for your time.


p/s: Just in case my WorldCup fever does not end immediately after 9th July 2006, i suggest you follow these rules until you feel safe not to follow it anymore!
Except Rule#1, #2, #5, #7 and #8.
These rules are unavoidable, and it'll be forever.
Thanks again!

pp/s: Most rules above DO NOT apply to the following persons below:
My Dad - Because he is the Emperor, and he is MY DAD! Need i say more?

My Eldest Bro
- Because he is the one who'll be buying me the latest Japan jersey. In a way, he sort-of supported me supporting them by agreeing to buy their jersey for me. And for this he shall be exempted from the rules too.
Shut up, i'll know it if my bro do no support me supporting them. How i know is because he won't buy me Manchester United's jersey no matter what. As he is a Liverpool fan.
His agreement to buy me Japan's jersey has showed that he doesn't mind.

My Second Bro
- He himself is a Team Japan supporter, sorta, eventhough he prefers England.
Anyways, he looks like one of Team Japan's STAR FOOTBALL PLAYER, Nakamura Shunsuke. Both of them look like they are xerox copies of each other (SERIOUS!). Plus, he is also my walking-Japanese-dictionary.
For all those reasons above, he shall be forgiven and exempted too.


Another reminder, BEAR IN MIND ALL YOU'VE READ.


Enjoy WorldCup 2006 o(^-~)o!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e