Wednesday, June 07, 2006

ZzzZzzZzz...

*This was written this morning in college, but bloody hell it won't post up, and genius me kicked the line and the whole com shut down o(=.=")o... bloody hell... so re-write it =P!*

~~

Sleepy sleep ZzzZzzZzz... so sleepy... kimchi want to sleep but...
CANNOT!!! HAVE TO STUDY!!!
Last test adee, FIGHTING!!!

My last day in college as an ICPU student too =(... i'm so going to miss my ICPU days...

But seriously, today is my last test, BUT I DIDN'T STUDY!!!

In order to let me study, DongWan-oppa has stopped his "Play with me..." and dragged Eric-oppa out to play instead...
...
Actually, i think more like Shinhwa-oppas dragged DongWan-oppa out so i can concentrate in my studying!!!

But...
kimchi me no nice comfy chest to lean on while studying o(T-T)o...
NO o(>.<")O!!! Argh, just fighting!!! After finishing this exam can go disturb oppa with his trademark "Play with me o(* v *)o..." everyday!!! YEAH XD!!!~

Ok fighting, kimchi go study now!!!
Nyan, Shinhwa-oppas very happy kimchi go study now XD!!!~

Especially DongWan-oppa XD!!!~
He say kimchi go study so he sayang kimchi =3!!!~
But i think someone beats DongWan-oppa in "happiness" this time...
Who is it???
ERIC-OPPA!!!
Look at him smiling so happily!!!
HE IS VERY HAPPY BECAUSE WHILE I STUDY HE CAN KEEP DONGWAN-OPPA, HYESUNG-OPPA AND MI-UI ALL TO HIMSELF!!! Ish o(>.<")O!!! Wait till i finish my test i'm going to take them away, mwehehehehehehehehe =D!!!~
Watch out Eric-oppa!!! kimchi attack XD!!!~

p/s: You can keep Mi-Ui, i don't want her =D!!!~
pp/s: Especially if she CHUT me!!!
ppp/s: But if she buys ice-cream for kimchi, you no touchy her... until the ice-cream finishes that is =P!!!

FIGHTING XD!!!~

~~

...
Seriously, this is such a crappy post o(=.=")o...
I solemly swear that when i wrote it this morning, its really funny, AND DEFINATELY BETTER THAN THIS!!!
Ish, i hate re-writes o(=.=")o... but what to do when you so geniusly kicked the computer line and the whole computer restarted o(=.=")o...?
...
Oh well =D!!!~
At least i got my message out???

NOW I CAN DRAG DONGWAN-OPPA OUT TO PLAY!!! YEAH =D!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e