Sunday, June 11, 2006

I went to try out the new Japan jersey just now!
...
Bloody hell... damn not nice... on me that is o(T-T)o!

The old one is like heaven, i fell in love with it the minute i saw it and put it on (Serious!)! And i bloody hell look good in it =P...
Just fyi, i've wore my old jersey for 4 years now, and it still looks good, whether its off or on me o(^-~)o!!!~
But this new one... is just so o(=.=")o...

Curse whoever who designed the new jersey... the pattern and all is still good, its just the neck part!
For what bloody hell they go make it smaller and tighter lar! MY HEAD LOOKS LIKE ITS BLOATTED UP WEARING THE NEW JERSEY!
IT MAKES MY HEAD LOOKS BIGGER THAN USUAL o(>.<")o!!! I'm considering buying the "supporter's-tee", but the price is not much difference from the jersey, and the jersey is of better quality somemore! Might as well get the jersey lar!
Though i'm complaining, whether or not it looks good on me, WorldCup is still FOUR YEARS ONCE!
I'm not going to let those bloody new-jersey-designer get in MY WAY of purchasing my beloved team's jersey!
I'm still going to buy it! DON'T CARE WHETHER MY HEAD LOOKS BIGGER THAN USUAL OR NOT!
...
Ok, more of like my bro buy for me lar, hehehe o(^^;;)o...

Eitherways, nothing and body is coming between me and showing my support for Team Japan!

NIPPON ICHIBAN!!!
GANBATTE!!!


On another note, remember i said my second bro looks bloody hell ALOT like Nakamura Shunsuke?
I was reading the newspaper this morning, and i flip to this page of him carrying Rommel, Team Japan's mascot, AND I THOUGHT IT WAS MY BROTHER!!!
If there wasn't any caption beneath the picture, i would've bloody hell suspected it was my brother (Will post that pic up soon, need to scan it!)!
THEY ARE DAMN ALIKE!
And if its really him... WHY YOU DIDN'T BRING ME TO GERMANY !@#$%^&*...
...
Ok, my second brother is here with me in Malaysia lar o(=.=")o... ignore what i said just now... hehe...

After showing the pic to my mom, who agreed they look alike, i asked my mom whether did she gave birth to anyone else and the baby was sent to Japan instead.
Mom said good, because football players earn alot! Hehehe!

I told my second brother what i suspected while i was looking up for pics of Nakamura Shunsuke for my Blog, and then we checked his profile!
Hey, Nakamura Shunsuke COULD BE my eldest brother's twin you know!
For all i know, "family history is always a mystery" as quoted by ME! No stealing my quote!

Anyways, according to the profile, Nakamura Shunsuke was born on 24th June 1978 (HEY! His birthday is just FOUR DAYS from me =D!~ *HINTHINT*)!
Second bro said its impossible mom gave birth to him, because my eldest bro was born on August 1978!
Then i said that maybe mom gave birth to a twin on June, then one gave to Japan, and another she keep, who is my eldest brother, and she gave my eldest bro a NEW birthdate!
AHA, IT IS POSSIBLE YOU KNOW!!!
...
I should stop thinking too much o(=.=")o... hehehe...

Just so incase you're curious, this is a pic of Nakamura Shunsuke, taken from his profile from the WorldCup website's Japan's page!

People who knew my brother would've no doubt accidentally mistaken the dude on this pic as him! Alot of people has mistaken it! Even those who live like, half their life with him (Ei: Me o(=.=")O...), has mistaken it before!
But of course, my brother is much more good looking =D!~
Sorry Nakamura, you're my hero, but thats the truth, mwehehehehehehe!~
Don't you dare make Japan lose just because i said that!
JAPAN GANBATTE XD!!!~

BTW, my git of a brother has put this old profile pic of Nakamura as his Friendster and MSN's pic before...
AND I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM!
Because both of us have the old Japan jersey, so naturally, i did not doubt its not him!
So i asked him:
"Hoi bro, where you take that picture one? The background blue colour so nice one!"
"... that's not me =D!"

"o(0_O?)o WHAT?"
Seriously, that was the conservation which really did happen last time!
Then, my brother laughed evilly at his victory in managing to trick so many people! Apparently, i wasn't the only one then who had fall for this trick o(=.=")o...
Ish, so mean!

My bro's Japanese friends told him so when he was a exchange student in Japan!
They probably spend half their lives looking at Nakamura Shunsuke too, so we should not doubt them!
Anyways, my bro and Nakamura ARE REALLY LIKE XEROX COPIES OF EACH OTHER XD!!!~

Hahaha, i have my own Nakamura Shunsuke at home =D!!!~
*dances*
...
...
...
Omg, i'm so bo-liao again o(=.=")o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e