Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup 2006!

World Cup Germany 2006 has officially started today in Malaysia!
The first game started at 00:00hours Malaysia time!
Germany vs Costa Rica!
Bloody hell, first goal in 6minutes, and second in the 12minutes! I slept, but its still bloody good =D!~

Regardless that i don't watch football (Except ONCE every FOUR years =P!), and i don't keep up with EPL and all, i'm still a footie-fan!
A big one, even if i DO fall asleep watching it!

And i call it FOOTBALL, NOT soccer!
I'll just ignore anyone who calls it that!
Don't ever call it soccer infront of me! ITS FOOTBALL!
Yes, it maybe soccer in America, Japan, Taiwan etc, but the proper term for me shall be FOOTBALL!
And FOOTBALL it will be for me, FOREVER!
I'm Malaysian lar!
FOOTBALL!!!

Check this article out! I think its pretty funny!
World Cup rules for non-footie-fan girls!
Some maybe crude, but its pretty true =P!

I'll post up MY VERY OWN LIST in the next post.
Trust me, if you want to survive me over the past one month, you'll SERIOUSLY need to read it through!
For the sake of your sanity and mine!

Now let me go makan first!
Nope, i do not MAKAN BOLA, that is only for idiots... i mean, how you "MAKAN BOLA"?
Quite the weird right, if you translate it directly =P!

Haha, later!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e