Monday, June 19, 2006

Graduated!

Yeah, this entry come a little late, but whatever...

I've successfully graduated from ICPU last Friday!

I'll be honest, i'm not really proud of the result, because i am VERY SURE i could've done better if i haven't slacked and procrastinated!
Its not bad, i get the average i wanted! Its just that i KNEW i could've done better.

Another thing is...
... i'm beginning to miss everyone =(...
The minute after my graduation, the first step i took out of TCSJ (Ok, i drove out of TCSJ at that moment, but whatever!)... i knew i'll miss the one and a half years i've spent there...

Especially the past half year.

All my new classmates i have the honour of knowing from the beginning of this sem (Jan'06)! And of course, some who i've known before too =)!
It was such an enjoyable last sem with all you peeps, it made EVERY CLASS fun to go too =D!~
To the extend i didn't skip any class o(^-~)o!~
Jacqui, Faye, FooPun, LiLeng, Peter, Nadia, Yvonne, J, JoIn, Melissa, Terry, YiLeng, Bryant, AiLeen, Jason Tan and Foo, ShenJi, Henry, James, Soo Thian, funky-dresser Melissa, Kelly Khoo, YeeChien, Rachel, Harmeet, Foon, Noreen, Ridzuana, Ben, etc etc...
ALL OF YOU PEOPLE LAR XD!!!
*Names are at random! If i missed anyone, I AM SO SORRY! Please inform me yah! SORRY!
And btw, sorry too if i wrote your name wrongly o(=.=")o... please tell me too! Thanks!~*


And never forgeting, all the dedicated teachers who i was, so lucky, to have been taught by them!

Honestly, Canadian teachers are the BEST teachers in the whole wide world!
They are understanding, outgoing, friendly, easy-to-approach, funny, and all the good stuffs in the world!
Sure they may have their moods, but hey, they are also humans!

Ok, learning from my Psychology class, i've just made a very "stereotypical" comment on Canadian teachers, so i'm going to rephrase it.

I'm really lucky to have all the BEST teachers throughout my "stay" in ICPU!

Seriously, i've heard of people who are constantly complaining about their teachers, but mine, i have NONE to complain!
...
Ok, sure there are some when the homework load are alot =P, but overall, all my teachers are SO GOOD, i have a hard time choosing who is my fave!

All of them are my faves =)!

Mr Antonio Sarno, OSSLC, my first teacher in ICPU!
Ms Vivien, Families class!
Ms Kristen, Law!
Ms Rowena, Organizational Studies!
Mr Reynolds, International Business!
Mr Graham, Psychology!
Mr Moaz, World Issues!

ARGH!!! I'M GOING TO MISS ALL OF THEM TOO o(T-T)o!!!

Time passes so fast when you're having fun!!!

ICPU ROCKS XD!!!~

Although because of ICPU, my "road" to be a Lawyer, or probably some other choices, might be REALLY TOUGH, but who cares!
I honestly and really didn't regret entering ICPU! Its just that good and fun!~

I LOVE ICPU!!!~

Go BEAVERS XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e