Saturday, June 17, 2006

NOT FAIR!!!

I went to KLCC today...
As i walked into Kinokuniya Isetan, browsed around, drool over the Shinhwa COLORS Photobook and TouHouShinKi's Tomorrow - 000777 - Photobook and then walked towards the Japanese mag corner, something on my right caught my attention!

BLOODY HELL!!!
JFA BOOKS!!!
*JFA stands for Japan Football Association = Team Japan's books!!!*

My eyes went o(*v*)o and i immediately floated (Thats right, i FLOATED! I didn't walk then XD!~) towards that section!
I tell you! One whole bloody section with all books on Team Japan's players, games, history of JFA etc!
My Japanese isn't really good yet, but one browse through this history book made me go all
o(*v*)O adee! Hehehe!

But...
... i also notice something REALLY unfair...

Every page i turn,
every commercial,
EVERY POSTER,
EVEN ONE BLOODY BOOK COVER...
... IS OF MY BROTHER o(>.<")o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There i was, being short, looking up at the book cover with my brother there, wearing the NEW JAPAN JERSEY, looking back down at me smiling (Sorry, didn't take a pic of the book! I scare i'll get caught and thrown into the bookstore for safekeeping???)...

NOT FAIR!!!

HOW COME HE GET TO BE EVERYWHERE o(>.<")O???

JUST BECAUSE HE IS THE STAR OF MY TEAM JAPAN!!!

I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHOSE EVERYWHERE!!!

...

Hold on, seeing me everywhere... now THAT would be freaky... no no... tak mau adee o(=v=")o... i think...

...

But still unfair ler... mwehehehe...

I WANT MY TEAM JAPAN'S JERSEY TODAY o(>.<)O!!!


~~

I SERIOUSLY don't know why i went for the gathering today...
Apart from collecting tickets for everyone else...
I seriously don't know why i went today o(=.=")o...

I supposedly went and waited for the promo-team meeting, but everyone was busy with the ticket collection and all, the meeting didn't go on...
I left early, after siting like a doofus there for an hour plus (The people i'm closer to didn't went o(T-T)o...), but luckily i get to left a message for my team leader ler... promo stuffs, you wouldn't be interested...

Then i mingled around KLCC around, then i went home.
JUST. LIKE. THAT.
Its like i went to KLCC just to collect tickets o(=.=")o...
I could've collected it during the airport or future gatherings, but whatever... i choose to bloody drive there and sit there doing nothing for an hour plus, then go home...
And driving was so tired... ugh...

Sometimes i wish i didn't know how to drive.
Well, i love driving, but whatever...
Its just so tiring sometimes!
Mind, while driving home, i accidentally took the wrong route, missed the correct route, and purposely drive another route to buy CincauSoya... but the "shop" wasn't open...
BLOODY HELL!!!
I could've got home early, but no, i was too tired everything went bazooka!
Somemore genius me kept my head at the same position while driving on the wrong route, my neck aches after that... ugh...
Lets not forget the bloody parking rates...

And its not like you can get a FREE Shinhwa Color Photobook, or a FREE TouHouShinKi's Tomorrow - 000777 - Photobook, or FREE LUNCH or FREE DRINK or FREE MEAL or FREE WHATEVER from DRIVING!
I have to fork out for the bloody parking fees somemore!
Bloody hell, RM4 gone from going to KLCC and parking there o(=.=")o...
And we haven't count the oil $$$...
I'm so going broke...

Thats it! I'm going to puncture the tyres of my BabyAE86... THAT would differ me from driving and paying parking fees, MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Genius me =D!~

Ooh, since i've graduated, i think i'll be going to Korea Street next week for my favourite biscuit Cheom! Mil! Mil!~!!! YEAH =D!!!~
...
Chamkanman...
I'm going to puncture my BabyAE86's tyres... how to go then???

Bloody hell o(=.=")o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e