Monday, May 02, 2011

If you have heard...

This song has been on repeat the past few days, JoKyu version.

Because i love listening to his voice, i can keep saying how proud i am of him for his perfect pronunciation and this gave me great luck during mahjong too. 8D

Then again, as this song is so emo, it made me emo... and can't help but feel that the lyrics are like describing my feelings at the moment.
Nothing relationship-y, but rather the first verse.

突然發現站了好久 不知道要往哪走
還不想回家的我 再多人陪只會更寂寞
許多話題關于我 就連我也有聽過
我的快樂要被認可 委屈卻沒有人訴說
夜把心洋蔥般剝落 拿掉防衛剩下什麽
爲什麽脆弱時候 想你更多

I can sit there not knowing where to go, or what to do. Like... just stone.
Well, i know i should be studying but yeah i haven't so sue me.

And truth be told, i've never felt so lonely in my life.
I'm so glad of my friends around me, yet i've never felt lonelier.
I enjoy their company very much, but i also find myself wanting alone time just so i can emo and sulk by myself.
Then again i'm afraid of being alone because it just makes me more emo what the turf.

I may snap at people when i'm in a bad mood, but i never like spreading my emo-ness or sadness. That's just wrong. So what better than being alone to sulk? But like i said, i don't want to be alone, i want to go out... yet when i'm out i just want to go back to my room so i can sulk.

Contradicting emo piece of bitch. Let's just hope it's the hormones talking.
I can't wait to go home.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e