Saturday, May 07, 2011

Rinaldo.

I remember...
... when i first watched this performance, i actually wondered, what are the boys doing playing "invisible" instruments...

Then when KangIn appeared, as you may expect, sobfest 2010 what turf. Because i was totally not expecting it!
I remembered crying so badly that this girl nearby was shocked, and during the second SS3 i cried worst than KangIn's CaraCara, and she had to console me in the end... =P

And then in subsequent SS3, i've never failed crying at this part.

Sometimes, i have this "thing" of not being able to accept unhappy stuffs, that part of me prefer to think of it as a "dream" which will eventually past.
I acknowledge that it has happened, that it has really happened... but i just can't accept it.

It's not a good thing, because when i have to finally face the thing which i was in denial of, when i finally accept it, everything doubles up in emotions and it's probably worst! I probably should've just accepted it when it happened!

This was one of it.

Regardless, looking forward to the day when all my favourite boys are on stage, together, again, like in 2008.

I don't think it's possible, but one can always hope, yes? (^^ )

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e