Monday, January 09, 2006

Grandpapa Hyuk =D

Hyuk complains that I didn't write much about HIM in my Blog =.=...

Who YOU think YOU are??? Why should I write about YOU =.=*???

I rather be spending my quality time writing about something more important... like Jay Chou, Keita, DBSK X3, or How to Eat Pupu in 10 Different Ways (Sashimi and steam tastes good, but BBQ is always the best =D!!!~), or or... aiyar, alot more stuffs, but definately not PoserHyuk =.=!!!

You also didn't come tag my chatterbox for a long long time dee lar you stupid fool Image hosted by Photobucket.com!!! Got Australian babes don't want buddy dee punya baka =.=***!!!


But to thank you for the cutest lil' Koala Bear in the whole wide world, i shall mention a'lil about you here =D... for now... I'm so nice X3!!!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You look like my Grandpa =D!!!~

Hahaha =D!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e