Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Green apple, ice Milo and DBSK

I'm eating ONLY my fave green apple, and a cup of ice Milo for lunch (Because i woke up after 12pm =P... Thanks mommie for cutting the apple and making me the ice Milo!!! MY MOM makes the best ICE MILO ^-^!!!~)!!!~

I feel so light dee =D... eiyer, so yum =.=...

Yes, i'm addicted to the word yum, because i keep on calling one of the guys in Back Dormitory Boys yum, that why =.=...

Mommie asks me to eat less, but she still worry i get hungry!!! Hehehe!!!~


I love green apple X3!!!~ Which explains why i love DKNY's Be Delicious!!!~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Omg, JUST SO yummy X9!!!~


My 2nd brother has boobies =D!!!~

Ok, don't get the wrong idea lar =.=, hahaha!!!

My bro has boobies because he is getting bulkier 0-0!!! Maybe i'll have HonShen Susah-nak-eja (As opposed to Arnold Schwarzenegger...)for a brother when he comes back from Aussie next time???

Woo 0_0, tak mau lar, i rather have back a bamboo brother!!!

But most important is still his "weakness"!!! No matter how bulky he grow, his still scare of... hehehe, secret =x!!!~ I know enough deee!!! Muahahahahahahahaha!!!~


I'm falling for Korean K-Pop now XD!!!~ Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK!!!~) X3!!!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(L-R) Xiah, Micky, Hero, Max and U-Know!!!~
U-Know, YOU KNOW... why so weird one =.= XP... BTW, Chang Min ya, oh so cute X3!!!~


But bloody hell... three of them are one year older than me, one of them same age (But older by months =D!!!~), and one is approximately 8 months minus 2 days younger than me =.=...

And he is my favourite... mind, not like Baby Jay and Keita those types lar, but like a younger brother because i still think its weird going crazy over guys younger than you Image hosted by Photobucket.com... yes, its coming out from me...


But anyways, the bigger blow is still with Lead!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haha, cannot see their face right =P???~

Furuya Keita is exactly a year (Minus 7 days...) and Akira is more than a year younger than me =.=...

Shinya is a few months younger, and ONLY Hiroki is older =.=...

3 Vs 1, STRIKE 3, YOU'RE~~ OUT!!!

I still love Lead lar, what "You're out" =o=*!!!


Johnny's Ya-Ya-Yah are younger even (Debuted with average age 12 or something =.=...)!!! But i don't care about Johnny's, so lets leave it there... muahahahahahahahaha *smirks*!!!~


Wth, steered away from talking about DBSK pula =.=...

Anyway, DBSK can wait =P, what i mainly want to talk about, is Super Junior!!!


DBSK did some Christmas collaboration or something with Super Junior (If i'm not mistaken, Super Junior is DBSK's junior, from same company!!!)!!! And while watching the "Show Me Your Love" MV, when the clip started, i notice a few of them are pretty cute *winks*!!!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ooh ^-^!!!~

The scene shows DBSK, FIVE OF THEM wearing white at one side!!!

And then it moves to Super Junior...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Holy marshmellows!!! WHY SO MANY HEADS ONE 0_0!!!

I did some checking, i found out there's TWELVE 12 of them 0_0!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For the first pic, so many heads, the further ones face also cannot see clearly er =.=...


So, since there are SO MANY OF THEM, and some look the same to me i can't differentiate who is who, what is what, i've decided against falling for Super Junior... yes, probably for the first time the number of heads scare me, and its not the age punya numbers =.=...

Anyway, DBSK is keeping me handful dee, no need too much =P!!!~ Can't get enough of them XD!!!~

*sings* Dancing in Summer Paradise, sa-rang-hae hi ya ya ya!!!~

Yeah XD!!!~


More later ^-~!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e